Football Kits 2019-20

sne

i just cant seem to post pictures :(

there's an absolute beauty of a barca training top (assuming its a training top based on the price) on the nike website, reminiscent of their 97/98 away sash kit, probably barcas best bit of kit since then (95 -00 barca had some really nice kits IMO the sash one was one of my favorites ever though)

and i cant post it

23 hours ago, Junxs said:

Is that Gary Monk?

No mate,  I think the one you are thinking off looks like he is reliving ever horrific moment that happened to every single person involved in the Vietnam war continuously on the back of his eyelids whenever he blinks whilst simultaneously having the haunted and glassy eyed  "Help me please" look of someone you find in the basement of a serial killer.  Hope that helps a bit.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CardiffGreens said:

One from the lower leagues, I can only presume Argyle's tactics next year will be to give their opponents a migraine :

Large

That's their away kit too. For their home kit they've gone with green and white.  

xK7Jjjk.jpg

😅

• Haha 1

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:47, villa4europe said:

i just cant seem to post pictures :(

there's an absolute beauty of a barca training top (assuming its a training top based on the price) on the nike website, reminiscent of their 97/98 away sash kit, probably barcas best bit of kit since then (95 -00 barca had some really nice kits IMO the sash one was one of my favorites ever though)

and i cant post it

pwp_sheet2?$NIKE_PWPx3$&$img0=AO7530_452

4 hours ago, Skruff said:

What does 88 signify in China/Asia? Good luck? 

They are well into "8".  Lucky apparently. 

Too many on the shirt though and it looks like a Toilet roll storage facility (Or maybe that's just me :-0)

14 hours ago, Skruff said:

What does 88 signify in China/Asia? Good luck? 

The number '8' is 'ba' in Chinese, which sounds like 'fa', meaning to become wealthy. This similar sound correspondence holds true for every east Asian country, as far as I'm aware, and definitely including Vietnam. This means that 8 is considered the luckiest number, and companies and individuals often pay great amounts of money to try to get as many 8's as possible into telephone numbers and addresses and so on. This is easiest to see on scaffolding, funnily enough. 

By contrast, the word for the number '4' sounds like the word for death, and so 4 is considered the unluckiest number.  

Â