Football Kits 2019-20

sne

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Be honest; you deviated from the inside-out, 30° max with no softener rule, didn't you?  Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Worse, dry cleaning 😐 

My 08/09 Acorns shirt wasn't so lucky though. The white print almost completely chipped off and now it's this ugly grey colour that isn't even uniformly the same shade. Can only play sports in it now. RIP.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Worse, dry cleaning 😐 

My 08/09 Acorns shirt wasn't so lucky though. The white print almost completely chipped off and now it's this ugly grey colour that isn't even uniformly the same shade. Can only play sports in it now. RIP.

This is still my go-to Villa shirt ten years on. I love the crispness of a sponsorless shirt, and since I'm American and nobody here knows Villa, people ask me about the club and not the sponsor.

61626680_513596152777837_3565138540071223296_n.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JamieZ said:

This is still my go-to Villa shirt ten years on. I love the crispness of a sponsorless shirt, and since I'm American and nobody here knows Villa, people ask me about the club and not the sponsor.

61626680_513596152777837_3565138540071223296_n.jpg

I have the away version of this and it just...looks like a training top idk. It could be because of the colourway though, and come to think of it I have a few national team strips that don't have sponsors that are clearly football kits so maybe I'm just tripping off that one kit.

On 28/05/2019 at 22:27, Mic09 said:

Zeroh2o.

I swear every sporting brand takes a random weather element and adds a short word to make it sound cooler.

ClimaCool.

AirMax.

DriFit. 

I bet there are whole departments responsible for those names, and it can't be that difficult to make these up. Let's give it a go:

StormControl.

WindAir.

SunPro.

BreezeCool.

@NurembergVillan, what is up with these?

You'd be surprised how hard it is to come up with something that isn't either corny or copyrighted.

The value of them is that they give consumers an easy way to identify the fabric function on a particular garment.  Nike have DriFit (for sweat), StormFit (for rain), etc.  Once the terminology is recognised it makes it easy to identify what a particular product will do.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

That Derby kit is great. Teams with such a plain colour scheme get a lot of bland shirts (looking at you Madrid) so it's good to see some experimentation.

Yeah it's really nice.

Just imagine how great it would have looked with PL badges on it.

Ah well...

• Haha 4

Â