Football Kits 2019-20

sne

Lots of clubs have already dropped their kits for next season so might as well get started while we wait for our new Kappa? kits.

Hopefully it's better than this unfortunate ones by Jako? for Barnet FC that seem to have been run over by a car or possibly a couple of scooters on their way to delivery.

barnet_fc_2019_20_jako_home_away_kits_a.jpg

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Not afraid to change things up, I'll give em that.

Rather awful effort if true.

Really disappointing stuff. Look like something that Fulham might get away with.

I don't think there's much wrong with it to be honest.

The pink stripe is a bit weird. But apart from that it's pretty smart. People just aren't used to seeing Juve not in stripes.

Think it looks like some random clubs 2nd or 3rd kit rather than a home kit.

And certainly not like a Juve kit. But I guess the whole point was to make it not look like the traditional ones so job done.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't think there's much wrong with it to be honest.

The pink stripe is a bit weird. But apart from that it's pretty smart. People just aren't used to seeing Juve not in stripes.

I don't see the need for kit manufacturers to mess about with home shirts if the home kit has always been stripes, go mental with the away kit but always keep the home shirt traditional for me. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

that's definitely in their sunday league catelogue

amazes me that some of our fans want adidas to do our kits

So glad we're getting Kappa next season. Nike and Adidas are a big no bueno from me (although I love wearing my old Nike Villa kits not gonna lie :P ).

Â