Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

If they ever moved to the PL they would be relegated with record low points. They'd have to start in league 1 to ever have a chance! 

I agree with you that they were a big club, but they are not anymore! No more than probably 20 clubs across the globe..

If they had access to Premier League TV money, then in no time Celtic and Rangers would be in the top 8 or 10. They are both massive clubs with huge fanbases that dwarf most English teams. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

If they had access to Premier League TV money, then in no time Celtic and Rangers would be in the top 8 or 10. They are both massive clubs with huge fanbases that dwarf most English teams. 

With the money, they still get relegated in their first season. They would need to start in a lower division and there are plenty of big clubs with big fan bases struggling down there.

1 minute ago, VillaHatesMe said:

No idea who he is, but I like what he's saying so I'm choosing to believe him.

It's a kind of tweet where it's telling you something but in actuality is telling you nothing. Championship player wants premier league move. Oh my. Mind = Blown.

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Still at Arsenal. Rumoured to be off to Lazio for £13m.

One of those that could really pay off but feels as though there will be a player with more minutes and more proven than him for the same price or cheaper on the continent. He should've stayed at Southampton imo

Lazio are rumoured to be in for Jamal Lascelles aswell for a similar fee. Maybe we could hijack that deal and pair him up with Mings

5 hours ago, VillaHatesMe said:

No idea who he is, but I like what he's saying so I'm choosing to believe him.

Seems to love posting football related news, hope he is a good source, seems he called the Jota transfer early.

6 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

It's a kind of tweet where it's telling you something but in actuality is telling you nothing. Championship player wants premier league move. Oh my. Mind = Blown.

Phillips would be a great DM signing 

I really hope we don’t waste any money on a GK, no matter how good they are. Kalinic and Steer should be good enough, sell/loan Nyland. Buying another GK would mean we need to offload another one.

DM, CB and LB are our main concerns for me, with maybe an extra winger.

6 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Butland is a done deal. 

One Twitter ITK is all over this, says he signed on Wednesday everything agreed. The ITK is very protective over his credibility, says it’s nailed on pending medical.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KMitch said:

The last thing this guy tweeted Villa related was 2 weeks back and that we were on the verge of signing Cahill...  "talks ongoing, Aston villa extremely confident and expecting this to happen, will keep you posted."

Just another attention crazed idiot who knows **** all about our transfer business.  Sorry, lads.  

Why? Could be true, time will tell.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

They would need to start in a lower division and there are plenty of big clubs with big fan bases struggling down there.

No clubs down there as big as those two. Not anywhere close. 

55 minutes ago, AXD said:

I really hope we don’t waste any money on a GK, no matter how good they are. Kalinic and Steer should be good enough, sell/loan Nyland. Buying another GK would mean we need to offload another one.

DM, CB and LB are our main concerns for me, with maybe an extra winger.

I wholeheartedly agree

Edited by Kiwivillan