The Biased Broadcasting Corporation

bickster

Just now, Stevo985 said:

The only sensible solution to be honest. Not that it should have needed a solution in the first place

I assume it’s created friction between the BBC and the Tories who complained that action needed to be taken against Lineker 

Just now, Jareth said:

Wonder what the next dead cat the tories will throw

They aren’t very good at it as this one shine a massive floodlight on their racism and attempts to block freedom of speech. 

Now we can go back to watching them destroy the other areas of the country like the NHS, Schools and plunging more people into poverty.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Wonder what the next dead cat the tories will throw

This absolutely wasn't a dead cat

Sunak's internal monologue will be one of absolute fury. It's the second week in a row his attempt to recover his popularity in the polls has been absolutely drowned out of the news cycle.

First week it was Matt Hancock and last week Lineker.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Thank god they've resolved this as swiftly as possible, not sure how we would all manage without Gary's incredible presenting skills and million pound plus salary on the books.

miss-the-point-missing-the-point.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

miss-the-point-missing-the-point.gif

I'm already sick of hearing about when Gary is returning to work, that's the only point to be taken from my comments. I never mentioned anything about the bigger picture or what my opinion is on it.

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

I'm already sick of hearing about when Gary is returning to work, that's the only point to be taken from my comments. I never mentioned anything about the bigger picture or what my opinion is on it.

Which is completely off topic for this discussion and thread

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

That’s fine. I was just pointing out that it’s not the point of the entire discussion

• Like 1

Fair play Gary. 

I think he's OK at presenting MOTD after a terrible start in his early day. 

Christ even Danny Murphy is pleasant to watch when you've got Keane and Souness pontificating on Sky 

He's obviously a principled guy and stood his ground and exposed some serious issues at They BBC which hopefully some good can come out from. 

And he's ensured the refugee plight message remains strong. 

Well done Gary.  He's not your typical ex footballer. 

• Like 1

Â