Racism Part two

Demitri_C

On 20/08/2020 at 14:07, chrisp65 said:

You’ve confused me with lapal fan, I’m not going down the Panglossian route (I know this, because I just googled it). I’m saying don’t give them clicks and links.

I’ve referenced another hateful terribly bad taste Sun headline last week. But I didn’t go on their twitter or website to do it, I didn’t give them click stats for their advertising revenue stats, I didn’t fund the next filth they spew out.

I didn’t have to send traffic their way to point out they are scumbags. They’ve not earned 0.001p from me.

?

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think what's going on in yank sports right now is bigger than the yank sports thread

NBA didn't play, MLS didn't play, a fair few NFL players didn't train (chargers as a team didn't) 

The response unsurprisingly has the very vocal nut jobs going mad, what our Wes said was in the main thread, Real salt lake city owner has come out and said its taken the wind out of how much he wants to invest in his team... 

The length that people are going to to discredit the victim or BLM as a political party is nuts

Shame there's no college football really, it would really wind the rednecks up no end if their college players went on strike.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

The MLS players association have said that if the athletic can substantiate their claim about salt lakes owner then they want him to be forced to sell the team 

NHL players didn't suit up tonight

Just been reading about the Black Takeover day on Channel 4 next year where everybody in every program all day will be black. They are even bringing back the Big Breakfast for a one off show. I’m not sure, although probably very well intended that this is the message that needs to be put out, The name  itself could be deemed somewhat problematic and is the type of thing black people would want as The whole point I believe is for race  to become irrelevant and this could be bizarrely possibly labelled racist. Just seems it may well have been thought out by middle-aged white people who think they know what the black community wants maybe?

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Just been reading about the Black Takeover day on Channel 4 next year where everybody in every program all day will be black. They are even bringing back the Big Breakfast for a one off show. I’m not sure, although probably very well intended that this is the message that needs to be put out, The name  itself could be deemed somewhat problematic and is the type of thing black people would want as The whole point I believe is for race  to become irrelevant and this could be bizarrely possibly labelled racist. Just seems it may well have been thought out by middle-aged white people who think they know what the black community wants maybe?

Your post seems like a middle aged white person presuming to know what black people want

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's not been on in 4 months, hope he's doing ok :(

He posts on Vital Villa now, noticed him on there when I browse other Villa forums. Did he have a falling out here

Just now, bickster said:

Your post seems like a middle aged white person presuming to know what black people want

I am asking for opinion, I said I am not sure hence the post. Why are you like this?, most strange 

Â