Racism Part two

Demitri_C

rt.jpg

Slave Labour Church Scam

A leading Brexit Party candidate in Wales subjected recovering drug-users to what they describe as a form of “slave labour” in order to build a new church premises and work on his own private residence for no pay and without proper safety equipment. 

Multiple sources have spoken to voice.wales accusing Taylor of using a rehabilitation programme for recovering drug-users in order to exploit it’s vulnerable participants. Taylor took over the programme in 2009 and stripped down the educational element and instead made participants work up to 6 days a week of manual labour without pay. 

When recovering drug users or ex offenders joined the programme, they were declared unfit for work and made to claim Housing Benefit and Employment Support Allowance (ESA). One source says he was made to hand over half of his ESA (£130) every fortnight to the rehabilitation programme, headed by Taylor, as rent for living on site and rehab services. This is in spite of the fact that all of his housing benefit was paid to the organisation as well. 

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m watching Octopussy for the first time and is it me or is this film very racist??

Its quite entertaining though.

You could go through pretty much any Bond film from the 20th century and find a reason to ban it!  I mentioned You Only Live Twice a week or two ago where Bond is (badly) made up to look Japanese.

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m watching Octopussy for the first time and is it me or is this film very racist??

Its quite entertaining though.

Maud Adams and Kristina Wayborn :wub:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Xann said:
  Hide contents

If you don't like listening to people indulging in public racism then being knocked out? You don't want to watch it.

It's not very nice really.

I hope it hurt

8 hours ago, Xann said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you don't like listening to people indulging in public racism then being knocked out? You don't want to watch it.

It's not very nice really.

I'm sure some people will find this amusing or justice being served etc but I wonder if the white bloke has some mental issues. It is a pity that the black didn't have the wit to answer him in kind rather than with violence.

23 minutes ago, veloman said:

but I wonder if the white bloke has some mental issues

Yeah, he's racist

Why should someone being abused have to use "their Wit"?

If you didn't notice, he was answering him back throughout, so was the white female with the headscarf on. Didn't make any difference

As 'amusing' as it might be, he could have been killed with a punch like that and banging his head on the floor. Its happened enough times. The bloke who threw the punch could then easily end up doing time. Not worth it. Report him or get security to remove him from the train. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, veloman said:

I'm sure some people will find this amusing or justice being served etc but I wonder if the white bloke has some mental issues. It is a pity that the black didn't have the wit to answer him in kind rather than with violence.

I mean the video is pretty long and it's full of people, including the black guys, asking him to stop in varying degrees of politeness and sternness.

Obviously seriously speaking knocking him out is not the right thing to do.

But it's very hard to feel sorry for such a blatantly racist piece of shit. 

Like I said, I hope he's ok, but I also hope it hurt. A lot.

• Like 3

The chap on the train actually used his real name, Billy Steele.

He's handed himself in to the police, he's not pressing charges against the other guy and getting punched out after a few drinkies is a bit of a hobby for him.

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

**** vermin walking amongst us everyday and I certainly don't mean the migrants.

There but there are 4.5 k comments and the vast majority of them are condemning the heartless comments.   Not all Daily Mail readers are vile racists.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â