Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Remembering how low I felt after Mings went off and we lost 5-1 after all the pre season excitement, I was still shell shocked from the news about Emi days earlier. So upsetting seeing Mings in agony from something so innocuouss, I didnt care about the result then, just concerned for him, and our season.

Looking to where we are now is nothing short of incredible, Mings has more than played his part in all of this, in my dreams he, and Emi, come on for the last few minutes vs Liverpool to celebrate a truly incredible season. I know it's not going to happen so soon, but when it does, I think we will raise the roof and then some. Ear plugs needed! 

Get them in the squad!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Remembering how low I felt after Mings went off and we lost 5-1 after all the pre season excitement, I was still shell shocked from the news about Emi days earlier. So upsetting seeing Mings in agony from something so innocuouss, I didnt care about the result then, just concerned for him, and our season.

Looking to where we are now is nothing short of incredible, Mings has more than played his part in all of this, in my dreams he, and Emi, come on for the last few minutes vs Liverpool to celebrate a truly incredible season. I know it's not going to happen so soon, but when it does, I think we will raise the roof and then some. Ear plugs needed! 

I remember at the time thinking that I'd be happy with top 10 if we won the Conference League 

• Like 1

On 25/04/2024 at 02:36, chrisvilla4 said:

I was literally about to post in this thread that I had dreamt Mings came on for the last few minutes of Liverpool. Also know it’s not going to happen, but was a top dream. Perhaps him and Emi can at least applaud the fans with the rest of the team at the end of the game…

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"You guys are an expectant bunch as well, so we have to deal with that as well"

Interesting comments from Tyrone. Almost certain he dislikes a lot of our fanbase, fair enough tbh. There needs to more "unconditional" support for the team next year.

19 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Interesting comments from Tyrone. Almost certain he dislikes a lot of our fanbase, fair enough tbh. There needs to more "unconditional" support for the team next year.

Reads like something that could be said rather tongue in cheek. But difficult to say without context. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

That feels like a bit of a leap you’ve made there to say he dislikes a lot of the fan base? Based on what?

That quote in your comment sounds like having to deal with an expectant fan base of wanting more success - big club etc etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Reads like something that could be said rather tongue in cheek. But difficult to say without context. 

I assume this was from the awards ceremony so I can't imagine it was anything other than poking a bit of fun at the fans there.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

That feels like a bit of a leap you’ve made there to say he dislikes a lot of the fan base? Based on what?

That quote in your comment sounds like having to deal with an expectant fan base of wanting more success - big club etc etc. 

Maybe. Just think the "El-Ghazi tweet" and several other comments over the years read like it annoys him especially.

Edited by gilbertoAVFC

Â