Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

On 24/10/2022 at 15:04, Zatman said:

Or Ty is just the bigger man 

6ft 5 in v 6 ft 0 in.

Or did you mean metaphorically? (adverb... in a way that uses or relates to metaphor; figuratively.)

I think part of being a bigger man is to be able to accept and deal with the truth...

1 minute ago, smokingzen said:

6ft 5 in v 6 ft 0 in.

Or did you mean metaphorically? (adverb... in a way that uses or relates to metaphor; figuratively.)

I think part of being a bigger man is to be able to accept and deal with the truth...

Lol, what a bizarre post. 

3 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

I’ll be interested to see how Emery manages him.  Yes he’s probably our best defender but he can lack concentration at times imo.  Hopefully Emery can sort this out.

Comes across as a bit arrogant in his play sometimes? Like the mistake against Chelsea. Don't get me wrong, he takes responsibility as he did then bu apologizing, but appearance wise in his play. 

12 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

The main difference is that Tyrone Mings doesn't have Tyrone Mings to bail him out when he drops an odd clanger. Mings probably saves a certain goal a game through an amazing last ditch challenge or block but you hear people talking about him like all he does is thread the striker through on goal. 

He does have Martinez behind him, one of the best keepers in the premiership.

On 26/10/2022 at 13:00, HeyAnty said:

I’ll be interested to see how Emery manages him.  Yes he’s probably our best defender but he can lack concentration at times imo.  Hopefully Emery can sort this out.

All the players are going to have their role spelled out in minute detail, I reckon that will help Mings a lot, he'll be way more confident in where he should be and knowing where everyone around him should be too.

Appear Mings had a hard time coping with getting stripped of the captaincy by Gerrard. But reacted the right way.

Won't link the Mail article and don't have a Athletic subscription but it's out there for those who's interested.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sne said:

Appear Mings had a hard time coping with getting stripped of the captaincy by Gerrard. But reacted the right way.

Won't link the Mail article and don't have a Athletic subscription but it's out there for those who's interested.

Great article. The man clearly cares deeply for this club and is a great ambassador for it.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

On 26/10/2022 at 15:45, daft said:

Comes across as a bit arrogant in his play sometimes? Like the mistake against Chelsea. Don't get me wrong, he takes responsibility as he did then bu apologizing, but appearance wise in his play. 

Not for me. Hopefully Emery sees it that way too.

• Like 2

Â