Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

He's a colossus, the obvious for captain imo thought the same even when Jack was here.

Seemed a lot quicker to hit balls into touch today when under pressure and not take that one more touch - More safety first orientated than usual, whether this was by instruction or choice who knows. 

Perhaps next to Carlos he doesn't feel the need to try and keep the ball every time because Carlos is willing to pass forward as well unlike Konsa. 

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Still the best defender at the club. He makes mistakes and it’s frustrating and we will probably need to improve on him to break into the top 6/8 but right now, he’s one of the first names on the team sheet because Konsa has gone backwards and Carlos is still settling in.

He transformed us when he signed back in the championship. Love him, hate him, I’ll always have fond memories of a good player and a thoroughly good bloke. 

Disagree wouldn't have more than 6 CBs in the prem ahead of him. Matip, VVD, Dias, Laporte, Varane, Silva. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Anyone seen this?

Saw it. Not sure it was necessary to be honest. Not because Souness isn’t an idiot but because I felt he’d already given the best reply by playing a blinder. Now Souness will just crow over it next time Mings makes a mistake. 

Up to him though and I still gave it a like!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Saw it. Not sure it was necessary to be honest. Not because Souness isn’t an idiot but because I felt he’d already given the best reply by playing a blinder. Now Souness will just crow over it next time Mings makes a mistake. 

Up to him though and I still gave it a like!

i'd actually like to see more players pick old dinosaurs up on the rubbish that they spout

i know what you meant, but souness clearly has an agenda and was going to pick up on any mistake anyway. you know what he's like...it's ok for black lads to play football just as long as they do it quietly

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i'd actually like to see more players pick old dinosaurs up on the rubbish that they spout

i know what you meant, but souness clearly has an agenda and was going to pick up on any mistake anyway. you know what he's like...it's ok for black lads to play football just as long as they do it quietly

I get it and I didn’t like him having a go at Tyrone for not achieving much in football when Ty was a Premier League captain, capped multiple times by his country and playing his part in taking said country to a European final. Achievement can be earned in several ways and it’s not all about silverware. 

Yeah Ty has every right to answer back, I just hate that Souness will inevitably be more unpleasant as soon as he gets the opportunity.

• Like 2

Yes Ty ,that’s the way to get yourself back in the first 11 and show SG who the gaffer is , played well today with a no nonsense attitude, wouldn’t be surprised if Tyrone upped sticks and moved on with Emi B 

SG has straight up just rubbished the conspiracy theories about him and Tyrone on BBC post match.

SG has straight up just rubbished the conspiracy theories about him and Tyrone on BBC post match.

" I can't control what written outside of Aston Villa "

" Yes I made the decision to change the Captain, that was my decision, I wanted to put.mt own stamp on the team if you like "

" But no one has taken Tyrone out of the team, he was injured last week, he came back and trained extremely well this week was very good today, so credit to him "

https://fb.watch/eTR91gzD94/

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

We are so much better with him. He got a heroes welcome and played well. There was one moment when he misjudged the flight of the ball and Gordon had a chance first half, but outside of that, he keeps it simple he is a class defender 

Â