Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

The ManUre game was a perfect game for Ramsey.

They didn't play a low block meaning he had space to run into and terrify their defence....

... but he did bugger all. Unfortunate. Zaniolo starts over him, for mine.

40 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Getting better. Few more matches until we see the JJ of old I reckon. Must be a sickener for Zaniolo though, having to watch him play himself into form while he rides the bench.

Zaniolo got 15+ games while Ramsey was injured. His fault for not locking down his place in the first 11. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rightdm00 said:

Zaniolo got 15+ games while Ramsey was injured. His fault for not locking down his place in the first 11. 

True. Should be a straight shootout at this point for who can lock it down. But I guess it's fair to give JJ some time to get up to speed.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

What was he so riled up at that Burnley player for that he got booked for having a pop at him? He was furious about something.

I think there was one moment when he was defending his bro? Might have been that?

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Getting better. Few more matches until we see the JJ of old I reckon. Must be a sickener for Zaniolo though, having to watch him play himself into form while he rides the bench.

I don’t think we will see the best of Zaniolo or Diaby till next year.  Just look at Bailey and the progression, not many get premier league year one 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's doing that thing you get in a movie when the hero has been down but is working his way back, he gets closer and closer and then he scores - often, frequently. We will see the best of him I am certain - and also it will be in the second half of this season. 

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

It was a poor miss but the pass from Konsa was bouncing.

We keep finding excuses for how he missed this chance and the one against Sheffield, but he is a professional footballer and chances like that should be put away, bounce or no bounce 

3 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

We keep finding excuses for how he missed this chance and the one against Sheffield, but he is a professional footballer and chances like that should be put away, bounce or no bounce 

Its called sharpness. We have seen him in the last 3 seasons how he takes time to get up to speed. And then when he does then theres not many better . Professional players miss miles more than they score.  And while he is getting his sharpness back he is still tactically spot on. I have no worries whatsoever that he will be firing on all cylinders sooner rather than later. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Its called sharpness. We have seen him in the last 3 seasons how he takes time to get up to speed. And then when he does then theres not many better . Professional players miss miles more than they score.  And while he is getting his sharpness back he is still tactically spot on. I have no worries whatsoever that he will be firing on all cylinders sooner rather than later. 

Yeah he did the other things today well

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

It was a poor miss but the pass from Konsa was bouncing.

He raised his foot for the shot expecting the bounce, but the bobble made it bounce higher than it should have done. To connect with it properly he'd have had to aim so high that it would have been an air shot if it bounced as expected.

Not going to blame him for that one.

He looked much better in the second half today. Seemed to get motivated by his brother coming on to prove he was the better bro.

Hopefully the rust has worn off and we see him back to his old self in the new year. 

Â