Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

15 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Just been watching the game back. His passing is so underated. He ran across from right to left and then with his left foot totally split the brighton midfield with a perfect ball to Digne. And its not just the placement, its the tempo he does it at that is so important to getting us playing well.

I think his passing has come on massively over the last 12 months. 

2 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

just realised ollie got an assist for Ramsey goal on top of scoring his three and his assist for Diaby. Does his rebounded shot for Dougies goal also count as an assist?

Yes it did. Three goals and two assists, my reward for keeping him in my FPL team all season. 

18 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think his passing has come on massively over the last 12 months. 

Yep. He used to rush his passing and sometimes it would go very wrong. Now he knows exactly what he is doing.  You can see the maturity. The confidence in his own ability now. And his tactical awareness. It sounds wrong after demolishing a team 6 1 but if he had started it would have been more i reckon. 

• Like 1

I remember when he first came through, thought he was shocking and didn’t know what he offered. Shows I don’t have a clue lol

glad he’s showing his potential 

• Like 1

Guardian Football Weekly had Jordan Jarrett-Bryan (Arsenal fan; gets loads of stick from Villa fans on the old social medias) doing a snippet on our game.  Relevant piece for this thread:

"I want to comment on Ramsey - I thought his goal was great.  I think Ramsey, alongside Eze, is probably my favourite young person in the Premier League.  I love Jacob Ramsey, I think he could be one of the best players over the next 2 or 3 years for England."

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Guardian Football Weekly had Jordan Jarrett-Bryan (Arsenal fan; gets loads of stick from Villa fans on the old social medias) doing a snippet on our game.  Relevant piece for this thread:

"I want to comment on Ramsey - I thought his goal was great.  I think Ramsey, alongside Eze, is probably my favourite young person in the Premier League.  I love Jacob Ramsey, I think he could be one of the best players over the next 2 or 3 years for England."

That guy is a total rocket polisher and any pod I hear him off goes off immediately.

43 minutes ago, bobzy said:

"My favourite young person" makes it sound like he's ranking personalities rather than ability :D

Edited by Tom13

13 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

That guy is a total rocket polisher and any pod I hear him off goes off immediately.

Haha - he’s fine. Basically stems from Villa fans banging on about how good Smith was compared to Arteta. 

6 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

just realised ollie got an assist for Ramsey goal on top of scoring his three and his assist for Diaby. Does his rebounded shot for Dougies goal also count as an assist?

Diaby didnt score, it was an own goal. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Wouldnt be surprised if he is called up in the next England squad. 

I would be absolutely flabbergasted if that cack nosed s**t-wizard even considered him for a second for a senior call up. 

• Like 3

Â