Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Our next 100m+ player when sold imo.

When he does decide to make the jump like Jack did our FFP will look amazing and i trust Monchi and Unai to at least spend the money better than we wasted the Grealish money last time round.

Edited by AshVilla

20 hours ago, ender4 said:

And the “it’s only Conference League” comment on the coach. 

🤦🏻‍♂️ JJ was saying it ironically, as if that was what other people were saying. ‘But it’s only the conference league’ This was long since established, move on. 

Edited by Callum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

When he does decide to make the jump like Jack did our FFP will look amazing and i trust Monchi and Unai to at least spend the money better than we wasted the Grealish money last time round.

The jump to where?  Why would he move from the PL champions 4 years from now. Madness.  Jacob needs a better agent if that moves ever happens. 

7 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I don't think we'll sell him tbh - he's basically at exactly the right level for us. Grealish was quite far ahead. 

So much threat with him on the left making those great runs. Total balance to the team structure as he can cut inside onto his right or play cutbacks with his left .. Theres a few as quick as him but very few that are quicker with the ball when driving forward. Superb athlete

Â