Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

He's started the last three games. Sure match fitness can add a bit of extra sharpness but he's not just been slightly off it lately, he's been anonymous.

One of the problems yesterday was our wide midfielders didn’t get enough of the ball. Either Man City cut off the supply to them or Ramsey n Buendia didn’t make enough good movements to be free to receive the passes.

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Much improved game today after a lull in form lately. Good man. 

Very poor first half, very good second. I'd been having doubts of late, glad to see him step up! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Maybe he was just getting his match sharpness back after a period on the sidelines due to injury?

Could have been. Or just could've been a bad vein of form as he's still a youngster learning his trade. Maybe a combination of both. 

• Like 3

Thought he was not really at it first half but second half looked like the J we know he can be. He is excellent at travelling with the ball and he got us up the pitch a few times. 

I am sure he will be a player who will be in the side more often than not under Emery and is not someone I expect to see replaced in the summer.

Â