VillaTalk Deadpool 2019

Xela

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I've got Corbyn on mine  , needless to say i'd be extremely happy with 1/5

( i jest , i 'm not a leftie i don't wish death on people)

It's not a wishlist, otherwise I'd simply list every Conservative parliamentary candidate. 

On 10/12/2019 at 20:02, rjw63 said:

Oh dear, always liked Bald Eagle (apart from when he blottted his copybook at Sty Blandrews)

He looked 70 when he was in his 30's! He was 38 when he took over small heath...

s-l300.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

**** me, he's 38 there? I'd offer him my seat on the bus.

Tell a lie, he managed small heath between the ages of 37 to 41

I'm not sure when that is from but no older than 41 in that photo. 

14 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

David Bellamy gone aged 86.

When I was about 15/16 we went around my mates house and he produced a VHS cassette a friend had lent him containing a film of an adult nature , older viewers will recall back in the 80's said films tended to have poor quality video with major tracking issues and a piano sound track that used to sound more off key than Robbie Williams  .... anyhow , we were watching this film and the woman who was unwell was just being given an "injection" from the visiting doctor to make her better , when it appeared like someone had switched channels  and up popped David Bellamy on the screen for about 30 seconds talking about butterflies or something 

no relevance to his passing , just whenever I hear Bellamy's name I always think of this and start chuckling to myself ... so apologies to anyone in my office saddened by the news of Bellamy's death who saw me start chuckling to myself when they announced the news

• Haha 1

On 02/01/2019 at 12:02, Rodders said:

Well 2/5 is a pretty successful hit rate for 2018

QE2

Prince Philip

Billy Connolly ( :( )

The UK's prosperity and general wellbeing

Donald Trump :cheers:

I'm claiming number 4 for a win. 

Thinking about that Jennifer Acuri and wondering how invisible she’s become in the last few weeks.
Wondering if I put her in next years pool but it turns out she was offed this year and then not found until next year, does it still count?

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

The superb Danny Aiello 🙁

...if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

:(

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Kenny Lynch, 81. 

Some things people might not know about  Kenny Lynch

Song writing partner of Buster Mottram, former shit tennis player and prominent fascist. (up there with the most bizarre)

He also wrote the theme tune to Carry on Emmanuel and the vocal version of the theme to John Carpenters Assault on Precinct 13

• Like 1

Kenny Lynch was one of those jack-of-all-trades, master of none, type 60s 'entertainers' - pop singer, songwriter, actor, comedian, he never really quite convinced at any of them. I always felt he wanted to be the Sammy Davis of an imagined Scouse Rat Pack (even though he was a Londoner), with The Beatles, Jimmy Tarbuck, et al. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Kenny Lynch was one of those jack-of-all-trades, master of none, type 60s 'entertainers' - pop singer, songwriter, actor, comedian, he never really quite convinced at any of them. I always felt he wanted to be the Sammy Davis of an imagined Scouse Rat Pack (even though he was a Londoner), with The Beatles, Jimmy Tarbuck, et al. 

I always viewed him as wanting to be Sammy D. But I wonder now if that might have been the media wondering how to present him maybe?

I seem to remember as a kid that I liked him, but felt I shouldn’t as he was already the previous generation. I suspect my soft spot for him was via The Small Faces.

• Like 1

Â