VillaTalk Deadpool 2019

Xela

Think I might go for an all K-Pop list next year.

Cha In-Ha is (27) the third young K-Pop (Korean pop music) star that has died, likely from suicide/overdose in the last 2 months. The other 2 were Goo Hara (28) and Sulli (25). Yeah i never heard of them either.

And there is another 2 that has just been sentenced to jail for gang rape and a third one who is on trial for selling young fans to wealthy business men for prostitution.

Seem like a healthy industry so expect more suicides. Such a weird country South Korea. 

On 02/01/2019 at 11:35, tonyh29 said:

Kim Jun Un

Jeremy Corbyn

Peter Sutcliffe

Ronnie Wood

Sinead O'Connor

Still time I guess, but looking like a wash out for me  ... do i stick with the same for 2020 or go for new faces ....  decisions ,decisions

12 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Still time I guess, but looking like a wash out for me  ... do i stick with the same for 2020 or go for new faces ....  decisions ,decisions

Change 1 and 3 just incase you jinxed them

1 hour ago, sne said:

Think I might go for an all K-Pop list next year.

Cha In-Ha is (27) the third young K-Pop (Korean pop music) star that has died, likely from suicide/overdose in the last 2 months. The other 2 were Goo Hara (28) and Sulli (25). Yeah i never heard of them either.

And there is another 2 that has just been sentenced to jail for gang rape and a third one who is on trial for selling young fans to wealthy business men for prostitution.

Seem like a healthy industry so expect more suicides. Such a weird country South Korea. 

That story about the nightclub where they were drugging and raping people is absolutely horrifying. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Bob Willis has sadly died.

Sad news, summers in Red House Park playing cricket and attempting the WIllis run up when bowling were part of my youth.

I hope they have a suitably long run up for the coffin.

Never really got the credit for that Ashes series that Botham got all the headlines for

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Sad news, summers in Red House Park playing cricket and attempting the WIllis run up when bowling were part of my youth.

I hope they have a suitably long run up for the coffin.

Never really got the credit for that Ashes series that Botham got all the headlines for

I was a big fan of his commentary, loved his negativity and delivery.

• Like 1

Â