VillaTalk Deadpool 2019

Xela

Marieke Vervoort. Belgian Paralympian, 40, through long expected euthanasia decision following long running degenerative muscle disease that sounded like living hell. Can't say I begrudge her the decision at all.

On 31/12/2018 at 16:43, wazzap24 said:

Jacob Rees Mong-Chops 

Farage

Katie Hopkins 

Boris Johnson

Stephen Yaxley Little Legs 

It's more of a wish list, but fingers crossed, you never know your luck. 

It’s not gone well for me so far, but I’m hoping for a strong performance in Q4. 

I found out today that Katie Hopkins is 44 years old, I honestly thought she was about 60. 

I know there is the old saying about a hard paper round, but she must have repeatedly smashed herself in the face with them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

I know there is the old saying about a hard paper round, but she must have repeatedly smashed herself in the face with them.

It's clearly what happens to her when she's face down in the dirt

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's clearly what happens to her when she's face down in the dirt

She’s the same age as my Mrs and they look like there is about 20 years between them (in fairness to my Mrs, she’s hot and looks more early/mid 30’s). 

Hopkins looks like the lovechild of Skeletor and Kate Hoey. 

14 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

She’s the same age as my Mrs and they look like there is about 20 years between them (in fairness to my Mrs, she’s hot and looks more early/mid 30’s). 

Its what happens when you shag married men in a field

24 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

You know the drill :

pics or GTFO ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

How bad must ‘Mark’s’ 1st marriage have been? 

Also, spare a thought for his ex - imagine coming home to find out your fella has left you for Katie Hopkins? I’m not sure you could come back from that. 

• Like 1

Duncan Forbes, former Norwich legend dies aged 78. Pretty sure he played against us in that League Cup Final when Graydon missed the penalty but scored on the follow up. Good servant to that club.

5 hours ago, sne said:

Daesh/ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi killed 

Good riddance.

Edit: Caveat, this is not the first time he has "died"

Pics or it never happened

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, bickster said:

Gay Byrne gone at 85

For those who don't know, that's as close to royalty as you get over here.  A universally loved giant of Irish broadcasting since the 50s.  Also guarantees Irish TV will be exclusively tribute shows for the next week :) 

• Like 2

Â