Match Thread:West Brom v Villa

limpid

I don't think that was on Hutton at all. It was firstly a really stupid thing by Abraham, just inviting the pressure on when we aren't in balance. Then Hutton has to recover and Chester and Taylor can't mark out one **** man. Never Hutton's mistake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Nyland poor again hardly moved for that.

If you’re going to blame the keeper for that goal you might as well blame the keeper for every goal. 

What can he do? It’s a volley into the corner from 5m out  

• Like 1

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Hutton is rubbish, absolute rubbish. His starting positions are so frequently terrible.

Absolute liability.

I don't know why Elmo didn't keep spot. SHA goal was great but knew he'd get murdered in this

• Like 2

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't think that was on Hutton at all. It was firstly a really stupid thing by Abraham, just inviting the pressure on when we aren't in balance. Then Hutton has to recover and Chester and Taylor can't mark out one **** man. Never Hutton's mistake.

Laughable. Yes there were mistakes by others but to try and absolve Hutton is frankly laughable.

• Like 2

Just now, Herman22 said:

If you’re going to blame the keeper for that goal you might as well blame the keeper for every goal. 

What can he do? It’s a volley into the corner from 5m out  

It's not a clanger, it was a good shot. Still would have expected him to dive for it and not just fall on his arse. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Out or foul and he ends up on his arse

Just now, holteend1982 said:

That goal was down to Abrahams awful flick and Huttons attempt at being a defender, cannot blame the keeper in the slightest for that. 

I’d say trying to save a shot is the least you can ask for.