Match Thread: Villa v Nottm Forest

limpid

What a crazy half of football! I intended to watch it on the red button from kick off but my five year old son was desperate for Daddy to bathe him tonight and tell him a sorry whilst doing so. His "considerate" Mommy went downstairs to put the telly on so I could listen to it, after a while. She shouts up "I've got a game on - Villa Vs Forest, but it can't be tonight's game so they must be showing a replay of a game from a previous year". I shout down "why?" And she shouts up "because the score says 2-2 and they've only been playing 18 minutes". I said "just my bloody luck" lol. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is Karanka just a depressed looking bloke in general?

I think he’s genuinely horrified by what he’s seeing from both sides. He loves a good 0-0, a Spanish Tony Pulis is what he strikes me as. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hooter said:

Tried to multiquote but it wouldn't let me.

Odd performance, not obvious to me why you seem to think you are nailed on with no defence to speak of, butmaybe defence is so 2017 ?

I'm not convinced Marcelo will be tearing what is left of his hair out when faced with formulating a plan to work out how to score, but who knows, Great Barr versus Rosario, can't wait. 😉

Not obvious to me who you support, or why you’re posting on a Villa forum, but we are where we are.

Maybe try giving yourself a Chinese burn to get the anger out? 

• Thanks 1