Match Thread: Villa v Nottm Forest

limpid

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think all aside from Bolasie are below their best right now.

He’s an enigma isn’t he ... like a giraffe on ice at times , useless at others yet peach of a cross for the first goal and won a clear penalty 

• Like 1

Trentvilla was spot on with his analogy of Chester. I didn't rate him at all first season. He looked outstanding with Terry alongside him last season. Looks terrible this season. 

Considering Axel is having a decent season at centre back, is it not having Terry there alongside him that makes him so bad OR is it the Captain's armband, and the weight or wearing it, that's affecting his performances?

54 minutes ago, hooter said:

I tuned in to see why you were all so confident you'll go up.

Still compiling evidence but a little confusing thus far. 

because we’re Aston Villa, Aston Villa FC. By far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

because we’re Aston Villa, Aston Villa FC. By far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

I've cricked me neck looking down for you...good luck though. 😉

11 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Not sure how Forest have only conceded 1 in 5 games. Looks like their defence goes on the beer with ours. Bloody entertaining stuff, especially compared to the dross we've had for so long. 

Fixed

• Haha 1

Abraham headed an absolute sitter right at the keeper for an easy save. We should be up.

That move from McGinn where he chopped it between his feet twice with a pirouette to take a long shot on target was top class.

I feel like Bolasie has the right ideas but isn't on the same wave length with a lot of his deliveries, making them more hit and hope balls.

Both teams are playing well on the ball. What a first half hey!

It would've been game over under Bruce. No doubt about it. But it's not enough to be better off without Bruce, we need to go on to win this.

Come on Villa!