Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Yeah really hit the heights under Bruce didn't we. Bruce has left us in a shocking mess, simple as that.

I said he won't take us as far. Playoff Final is as far as Bruce took us. If Smith can take us that far in 2 years, great. I'm not holding my breath. 

• Like 2

Hope he sees Hogan is not the player he once had. Him over kodjia is a poor decision. 

You can see we are building a style of play. We looked good in spells. 

Bruce has **** us over. Left us in a worse state than he found us

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Big job on his hands, this lot are neither fit nor mentally sharp enough to do what he wants. Quite simply it's going to take time, fitness levels will take a while to improve and so will the required mental sharpness to play pass and move football. This needs to be seen as a long term project, expectations of promotion this season need to be calmed.

Yep, we gassed really quick after about an hour. Very lethargic.

I will probably get a load of abuse for this - not just tonights game - but why is a chap with mid table finishes at Walsall and Brentford so highly rated ? - not a dig far to early - but whats he done thats so great ?

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

I will probably get a load of abuse for this - not just tonights game - but why is a chap with mid table finishes at Walsall and Brentford so highly rated ? - not a dig far to early - but whats he done thats so great ?

It’s not what he has done. It’s what he is going to do that matters. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Bruce has **** us over. Left us in a worse state than he found us

100%. Bruce inherited much better than this, he then went on to spunk good money on the shit on show this evening. 

Yeah why couldn’t we get a bloke with 4 promotions behind him?

Did you air that opinion after we won Saturday ? Christ on a bike. Dean Smith will of found out a he'll of a lot about this squad tonight. 

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

It's ironic you say that its not a dig when having a dig is all you've done since Smith was announced. 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They seemed so much fitter than us! First to everything in the second half. 

Dunno I thought we finished quite strongly - but when we went behind we then spent 20 minutes playing the ball around at walking pace.

Â