Dean Smith

Demitri_C

A 100% fit Jack coming back will elevate the performances of those around him.  He will be the focal point of the opponent dragging opposition players towards him creating the space for the others to thrive.

It's something to work on for sure in the transfer window.  Imagine having 3 or 4 consistent attacking players.   Losing Jack for a few weeks will not be as bad then.

Still all to play for.  We are on the right track.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

What he has done in the past is meaningless.

Football is a result business. Sheffield United have just sacked Chris Wilder who took them to the clubs highest ever finish in the Premier League and 2 promotions.

All that matter for Smith is keep progressing the club and he got lot of work to do considering we are regressing. Both in terms of performances and results. We are shocking to watch at the moment.

If teams really have 'found' us out he needs to adapt and find a solution to that.

Being labeled a one man team and there actually being strong evidence to back that up does not look good on the coach. Merson isn't wrong in what he is saying. We look a really poor side without Jack. Probably bottom 5 level team without him.

Regressing. He actually used the word regressing.

Thats it. Worst post I've seen on here for some time. You're turning this into an art form. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Just messing mate, I knew what you meant. I didn’t even bother watching that one tbh.  I can’t believe Palace have moved to 11th! They’ve been awful whenever I’ve seen them.  There a team that seems to always be on bad form but keep picking up the odd wins. Bit like us lately. 

Mad isn't it? Almost like this is what midtable teams do. They have good runs and move up, and then bad runs and move down. 

I'm still amazed we have a section in our fanbase who seem bemused at the concept of a midtable team. I know it's been sometime since we last achieved it, maybe that's causing the confusion. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Regressing. He actually used the word regressing.

Thats it. Worst post I've seen on here for some time. You're turning this into an art form. 

Have you watched our football recently?

We are a horrible side to watch. 

Watching us right now. We are actually a hoofball side.

Edited by villalad21
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

We are a horrible side to watch. From the first part of the season up to now we are clearly regressing.

Regressing. **** brilliant. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We are a horrible side to watch. From the first part of the season up to now we are clearly regressing.

Do you think Liverpool should sack Klopp? By your definition they are also regressing and thus surely his fate should be the same as Wilder!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Do you think Liverpool should sack Klopp? By your definition they are also regressing and thus surely his fate should be the same as Wilder!

As an aside I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp isn't at Liverpool much longer. His problems started when unprompted he announced his current Liverpool contract would be his last .

Midtable finish for them - he won't last long after that 

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We are a horrible side to watch. 

I know right, also Klopp should be fired for losing six home games on the trot and Bielsa, your beloved god, has lost four of his last six games.....all regressing badly.  Starting to think anybody except Pep should be fired.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Regressing. **** brilliant. 

Its like somebody is throwing a fancy buzz word around without actually knowing what it means, which isnt surprising 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Pep should have been sacked by the end of October. 

Also Dean should have gone after the Leicester win. To beat Liverpool 7-2 and then only beat Leicester by 1 goal is a level of regression we shouldn't stand for.

My hair has regressed as well, I’m firing that as well.  

Who else can we fire?

Elon Musk should be fired because Tesla’s share price was lower Friday than Thursday, doesn’t matter about history it’s meaningless....so he’s fired.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I made pancakes for my daughters' breakfast this morning. They were average, worse than when I did them last month. They both said I've regressed. I'm moving out this afternoon. 

Are they on Villatalk as well? Only here could they have learned that word without knowing how to use it in its correct context.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Liverpool are on course to finish on 58 points this season based on ppg. A 41 point drop from last season. Sheff Utd are on course for 19 points based on the same - a 35 point drop. I see no reason why Klopp should be kept on. I can't find any mitigating circumstances for their poor performance this season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Are they on Villatalk as well? Only here could they have learned that word without knowing how to use it in its correct context.

Nah, there is a plethora of other places where one can learn such words.

6 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

My wife’s sexual appetite for me has been regressing since the day we got married. Should she be sacked and replaced?........actually you might be on to something Villalad.

Your call.

If Liverpool finish outside of the top 4 Klopp should be sacked imo.

No managers last forever in modern football.

The days of longevity Ferguson/Wenger times are gone.

Hodgson and Dyche have stayed for a long time but Palace and Burnley are different to us. They are just happy to stay in the league. We are much more ambitious club.

Next season will be the big one for Smith. Lampard is a Chelsea man and one of their own. Do you think Chelsea fans are crying right now? Undefeated in the league since Tuchel got appointed.

Edited by villalad21

Â