Dean Smith

Demitri_C

I don't quite see why we have been so poor for so long now?! (even with Grealish since covid tbh). We seem to just make the exact same mistakes repeatedly every game. We are atrocious going forward at the moment. It's like every attack breaks down with either a dog awful pass/cross/set piece of any kind or abysmal decision making. Even against teams who are a defensive mess like this lot today, Sheff Utd the other week, Newcastle etc etc. Something has to change as it's a serious problem now.

• Like 1

Yeah it's the same old shit from Villa, turgid football. On current form this feels like relegation form (I don't have the stats to back that up). 

His success really is down to Grealish isn't it, hasn't got much to show without Grealish in the team. 

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Another 90 minutes for lovechild whilst Nakamba who has done the business in several wins on his odd start gets nothing yet again.

Got his favourites. Will be the end of him if this continues.

Even Trez over El Ghazi is scandalous.

It's not scandalous. El Ghazi started the last game on the bench because he was coming back from injury. He then came on early as Traore got injured. In the last 10 minutes he motioned to come off because of an injury but we'd used all our subs so he had to play on. 

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

It's not scandalous. El Ghazi started the last game on the bench because he was coming back from injury. He then came on early as Traore got injured. In the last 10 minutes he motioned to come off because of an injury but we'd used all our subs so he had to play on. 

You're either fit to play or you aren't.

Not sure why people are surprised.

Grealish literally dragged us to promotion on his own. Without him we won 2 in 13.

Put Grealish into that Brighton squad and the clubs league positions switches.

World class player. Enjoy him while you can. Generational talent.

Can't believe one player can turn a bottom 5 team into a top 6 contender. He's just sensational.

Edited by villalad21

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Another 90 minutes for lovechild whilst Nakamba who has done the business in several wins on his odd start gets nothing yet again.

Got his favourites. Will be the end of him if this continues.

Even Trez over El Ghazi is scandalous.

Its not scandilous 

Neither of them are good enough 

Dreadful, change the team up at least, I’d rather see some of the youngsters get a game than the likes of Trezeguet and Barkley, we don’t even look like scoring let alone winning a game

• Like 1

The thing I don't get about the bedwetting, is look at our owners. If Smith is as bad as you think he is, then he'll be gone at some point and I've no doubt we will attract a good manager. 

But until that point and whilst he continues to progress the club, I'm happy to accept the ups and downs and see how we continue to build. 

When he took over, I seriously doubt that people really believed sitting 10th two and half seasons later wouldn't be good enough. But hey ho, here we are. 

Â