The Cabbage

villarule123

Pretty funny as long as it wasn't actually thrown at Bruce as in tried to hit him.

Sure to get some headlines but still has some way to go towards the Figo pig's head or "The holy Vespa"

I heard it was deconstructed and made into copious amounts of cabbage leaf butties, wrapped in sandwich bags and thus breezing past security forces.

Upon entering the ground, the perpetrator/s took to their seats and discreetly and painstakingly started to reassemble the now famous vegetable, with the aid of toothpicks and watching a video backwards that they had recorded whilst originally taking apart the layered, green sphere to construct the sandwiches. 

I hear Guy Ritchie is interested in adapting the story into a screenplay for a future Ocean's film. We shall see. 

• Like 3

Ball boy picked it up and went to hand it in to the nearest steward, Bruce said don't be **** silly lad, get in the mixer and proceeded to instruct him to boot **** out if towards the general direction of the Holte.

Good times. Good times.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Haha 1

Apparently it was an old boy.

What goes through someone's head? They see a cabbage and think yo themselves. " I'm gonna take this cabbage and Steve Bruce is going to get it later" 

• Like 2

It had to be premeditated, it's not as if you find one laying around vp. 

Someone actually planned this as they knew it would cause a media frenzy. 

Bit pathetic really!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nigel said:

It had to be premeditated, it's not as if you find one laying around vp. 

Someone actually planned this as they knew it would cause a media frenzy. 

Bit pathetic really!

Whether right or wrong it has worked as the media and social media have picked up on it when most outsiders before probably considered him doing a good job

• Like 2

Â