The Cabbage

villarule123

4 hours ago, briny_ear said:

“Oh well”, I thought to myself on the day he was sacked, “at least now those people who spend their entire lives obsessing about Steve Bruce will be able to rest and Villatalk can get back to sensible discussions about football, form, tactics, and the like.” 

Hiw wrong you can be. :(

Haha genius. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, briny_ear said:

“Oh well”, I thought to myself on the day he was sacked, “at least now those people who spend their entire lives obsessing about Steve Bruce will be able to rest and Villatalk can get back to sensible discussions about football, form, tactics, and the like.” 

Hiw wrong you can be. :(

Well it's actually him who brought us up with a sly dig.

Unless he was referring to a bad experience at a Golf Club during the cricket in the Caribbean?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well it's actually him who brought us up with a sly dig.

Unless he was referring to a bad experience at a Golf Club during the cricket in the Caribbean?

He choked on a kebab.

Or they didn't like him at that golf club and never gave him a chance, as he once played at the golf club down the road?

• Haha 1

On 10/02/2019 at 12:38, sne said:

Another slaw dig at Villa and us fans I see.

Cause he don't know any better.

Smith needs to be careful too.. many more performances like we have witnessed in the last 10 games and he will be getting cabbaged too.

NB: (I don't condone the launching of missiles at football matches).

6 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Cause he don't know any better.

Smith needs to be careful too.. many more performances like we have witnessed in the last 10 games and he will be getting cabbaged too.

NB: (I don't condone the launching of missiles at football matches).

So u were in the Bruce out camp too then?

Edited by Thug
Spelling mistake

Â