The Cabbage

villarule123

Why are the police investigating.

He should be given a knighthood, he was the catalyst that made Bruce's sacking happen.

I think without the cabbage's appearance he would still be in charge against Millwall

The one sure fire thing is that the Cabbage will achieve legendary status and will be mentioned forever more.

I can also see  a trend starting for vegetable throwing whenever the crows grow restless with a manager in the future.

A lettuce or broccoli thrown onto the pitch near the dugout being the equivalent of a thumbs down from a Roman Emperor.

4 hours ago, Nigel said:

It had to be premeditated, it's not as if you find one laying around vp. 

Someone actually planned this as they knew it would cause a media frenzy. 

Bit pathetic really!

I think it’s genius and had more of an impact then any protest would. Yes some of it is negative but end of the day it was only a cabbage! 

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Put it right next to the European

cup

You know, that's not a bad idea.

Pride of place beside the European cup. Next team to win a trophy (league cup/fa cup, premier or another European ?) gets to replace it.

Perverse motivation... kill that cabbage!

38 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think it’s genius and had more of an impact then any protest would. Yes some of it is negative but end of the day it was only a cabbage! 

I think you are giving the bloke far too much credit...but thats just my opinion!

Â