The Cabbage

villarule123

16 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

£1.90 for a cabbage!! Man Waitrose sure are letting their display standards slip! 

It’s 1.90 Swiss Francs. Still too much for a cabbage, but worth it if you have a mission to fulfill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He actually got a. Good reception from our fans for many years. What's he talking about the bellend? Fistface

He has to build on the myth. It'll be echoed around now.

"He never got a chance"

"They were always against him because of Blues"

He was working on it while he was here! When he could see nothing was happening. Inventing stick and trouble that wasn't there. It's worked a charm, there's villa fans even now that defend him.

Good to have baddies in sport though. People you can really cheer against, even when your team isn't involved in the match. Makes things more fun.

It is a slightly different time now to even five or so years ago. Fans have a louder voice through social media and football coverage in general, Villa fans won't let him get away with it which is great. No matter how much his children scuttle around stamping their feet.

I can't wait for the amount of fruit and vegetables that will be brought to Hillsborough. As well as the monstrous "Sit down potato head" chants that will be sung throughout. He'll hate it and win lose or draw he'll be building on the myth after that match as well.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Can't help himself can he?

The bloke is an absolute word removed. 

He's obsessed with being 'hated', when fans only turned on him after the shit form this season. And actually, fans at VP were very vocal in support for a long time. Away fans always loud and proud 

I'll always hate the word removed. I understand exactly what Sunderland fans warned us of now.

Edited by Dick
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He has to build on the myth. It'll be echoed around now.

"He never got a chance"

"They were always against him because of Blues"

He was working on it while he was here! When he could see nothing was happening. Inventing stick and trouble that wasn't there. It's worked a charm, there's villa fans even now that defend him.

Good to have baddies in sport though. People you can really cheer against, even when your team isn't involved in the match. Makes things more fun.

It is a slightly different time now to even five or so years ago. Fans have a louder voice through social media and football coverage in general, Villa fans won't let him get away with it which is great. No matter how much his children scuttle around stamping their feet.

I can't wait for the amount of fruit and vegetables that will be brought to Hillsborough. As well as the monstrous "Sit down potato head" chants that will be sung throughout. He'll hate it and win lose or draw he'll be building on the myth after that match as well.

Spot on.

“Oh well”, I thought to myself on the day he was sacked, “at least now those people who spend their entire lives obsessing about Steve Bruce will be able to rest and Villatalk can get back to sensible discussions about football, form, tactics, and the like.” 

Hiw wrong you can be. :(

Â