Match Thread: Blackburn v Villa

limpid

Just now, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

If I was the owner(s), I’d be so **** that this man is pissing all over my assets. He cannot get the best out of these men. 

There was no plan A. As a consequence, there cannotnbe a plan b!

The word removed could go through the alphabet and he wouldn't even have a plan Z.

Useless prick!

• Haha 1

Just now, MikeAVFC said:

Sky comms are insistent on telling us about his promotion record. **** off you rocket polishers I couldnt give a **** if he'd been promoted 100 times 

Are they paid by the wank to cream over Bruce’s bloody record!!!?????

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MikeAVFC said:

Sky comms are insistent on telling us about his promotion record. **** off you rocket polishers I couldnt give a **** if he'd been promoted 100 times 

He wrote the book on promotion ;)

2 minutes ago, jim said:

“Listen, wor lost 6 players, brought 6 in but they need time, they need time. We should have had a pen, we were the better team. We had our boots on, just didn’t fall for us today.

We have to roll our sleeves up and hopefully, hopefully we’ll ve better in the next game.”

He can’t be allowed to continue this is the final straw 

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

"Look, some of these players have only been here 20 minutes and they need time to settle. Blackburn have been undefeated for 23 games so it was always going to be difficult, we are lucky they never went down to 10 or 9 men because it would have been even more difficult. The lads need to strap their boots on and go again, I've done it 4 times" - Beve Struce

....and we will be there or thereabouts.

3 minutes ago, MikeAVFC said:

But but but he needs another transfer window, then another preseason, then he needs time to bed new players in. Rince and repeat. **** off out of my club Bruce you clueless **** dinosaur 

Although im sure you think that’s funny,  people only said that because it was right fair and proper, now yes, let’s consider sacking him as he has had all that now and things haven’t improved, so yes now it would be Moreno justifiable to start calling for his head, although still early in the season I am on board.