Match Thread: Villa v Wigan

limpid

1 minute ago, Newry_Villan said:

I don't blame Jedi for that. Blame lies with Bruce for playing him there when he seen him mess up last season.

You've got to be kidding.  He shouldn't play there, but there's no way Bruce is to blame for a professional footballer not being able to **** pass.

1 minute ago, srsmithusa said:

Not happy about it, but my earlier post about Jedi and Nyland communication came back to bite us.  

To be fair, I don't think your post had anything to do with it... 

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

You've got to be kidding.  He shouldn't play there, but there's no way Bruce is to blame for a professional footballer not being able to **** pass.

He doesn't play there, he doesn't make that pass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ponky said:

To be fair, I don't think your post had anything to do with it... 

Doesn’t seem fair to me!   ;) 

They aren’t on the same page, and until they are the CB must be a bit extra “safety first”. A slow pass back does not qualify as safety first. 

Edited by srsmithusa
  • Like 1

Just now, Dick said:

He doesn't play there, he doesn't make that pass.

Not really sure of the point.

Although I understand that everything bad is purely, 100% down to Bruce - so maybe that's it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

He should never ever have been considered to play centre half again after last time. Bruce failing to learn from his mistakes

• Like 1