John McGinn

PompeyVillan

Hi Guys! So the club we signed John McGinn from is Hibernian FC. The smash hit Hibs show 1902 is coming to Birmingham in July and it’s the perfect show for any football fan! An immersive show set against the backdrop of Hibernian FCs historic 2016 Scottish Cup win featuring the big man Super John McGinn himself. The show is about 4 wannabe football hooligans who want to see the final, a cross between the inbetweeners and green street! It’s had rave reviews at the Edinburgh festival for the last 3 years! 

this is not an advertisement, just think that every football fan should experience this show especially with the John McGinn connection

• Like 4

13 hours ago, HibeeVillain114 said:

Hi Guys! So the club we signed John McGinn from is Hibernian FC. The smash hit Hibs show 1902 is coming to Birmingham in July and it’s the perfect show for any football fan! An immersive show set against the backdrop of Hibernian FCs historic 2016 Scottish Cup win featuring the big man Super John McGinn himself. The show is about 4 wannabe football hooligans who want to see the final, a cross between the inbetweeners and green street! It’s had rave reviews at the Edinburgh festival for the last 3 years! 

this is not an advertisement, just think that every football fan should experience this show especially with the John McGinn connection

Sounds interesting, will Give it a google

1 minute ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Comfortably our best player today IMO (and the most popular choice for MOTM in the reactions thread) - seems an odd moment to post this

I've been a critic but didn't have a problem with him either.

Probably one of his better/best performances of the season IMO

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Comfortably our best player today IMO (and the most popular choice for MOTM in the reactions thread) - seems an odd moment to post this

I haven't been involved in player threads for a while, so this is a reaction to his longer term performance.

Just now, AVTuco said:

I haven't been involved in player threads for a while, so this is a reaction to his longer term performance.

He's had his ups and downs this year but still he's been our most consistent performer in midfield. No mean feat considering he's been given different roles match to match. The manager trusts him, for good reason.

• Like 1

Just now, jimmygreaves said:

He's had his ups and downs this year but still he's been our most consistent performer in midfield. No mean feat considering he's been given different roles match to match. The manager trusts him, for good reason.

He's okay.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've been a critic but didn't have a problem with him either.

Probably one of his better/best performances of the season IMO

I agree I've given him stick many times this season but really can't see what he did wrong. Tracked back very well (even near the end) and his passing was really good aswell, can't remember him giving it away once.

Was let down by his midfield partners I'm afraid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

One game my friend one game.

I've been crying for him to be dropped or subbed, but he's been gradually improving over the past 3-4 games. He's way more at pace with the game now, better first touch, touches, releases, pace, passes and fitness. I'm staying positive! Think he'll be good the rest of the season and kick on for the next one.

• Like 2

Just now, Skruff said:

I've been crying for him to be dropped or subbed, but he's been gradually improving over the past 3-4 games. He's way more at pace with the game now, better first touch, touches, releases, pace, passes and fitness. I'm staying positive! Think he'll be good the rest of the season and kick on for the next one.

I hope so too.

4 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

He and Targett both had solid games today.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AVTuco said:

John McGinn, you are a lovely person, but we need better in midfield. Thanks and by.

as a hibs fan, can you please stop saying things like this, it hurts my feelings 😰

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SJM said:

as a hibs fan, can you please stop saying things like this, it hurts my feelings 😰

Take no notice of that cave dweller, he's posted a similar comment on our entire starting midfield's individual threads today... He even wanted Sanson (who is currently out injured) to go back to France ffs...

SJM was the best player on the park for us today and I for one am delighted he's looking back to his usual self. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 1

Â