John McGinn

PompeyVillan

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Expecting to see much better from him under Gerrard. I didn't like that Kane looked quality again with his first half hattrick for England, but does sod all for his team. Lets hope McGinn don't turn out this way.

To be fair, Kane was playing against Moldova. If you consider his performances in the Euros then you've got a player who has been out of form for a long time for both club and country.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Stunned to see only two rangers players in current Scotland squad. I'm sure they'll be having a good chat with John about his new boss.

Rangers strongest 11 doesn’t have a Scot in it other than the keeper. 

I was wrong about SJM. I thought when Dean Smith played him in an advanced position, it blunted his box to box attributes. Always thought he should be starting from slightly deeper, disrupting then driving at teams. For Scotland, he is playing much further forward and has been outstanding in last 4 or 5 games. When the ball is played up to him, his shielding of the ball is as good as any player I have seen. The Danes can’t handle him. Either bringing others into game or spinning away from defender. If he can cement a place under SG, interesting to see where he plays. Hope SG is watch this tonight. 

• Like 2

On 12/11/2021 at 20:38, Chine said:

How’s his song going to work?? He’s __ __man , he’s better than zidane , ????none of it fits to me 

"Gerrard's" and "Dean Smith's" are the same syllable count?

• Like 1

Â