Nassef Sawiris

NurembergVillan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Get you to the front page Mr Messiah. 

Why the hell is Nassef lurking on the third page on a day like today? 

Let's all walk like the Egyptian. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like everything he's said since the win. Whilst I don't expect him to say anything different, he seems adamant that he doesn't want to just make up the numbers in the Premier League. Going to be really interesting to see what we do this summer. 

1 minute ago, avfcwills10 said:

I am concerned that they did not discuss singing Mbappe.

Maybe they will learn the words to the song if we are interested in signing him 😂

So what's the setup exactly with NSWE? Is Nas the main money man, he seems to be the wealthiest, with Wes the sports team ownership expert and Purslow the sports team financial/legal brain (great CEO) 

22 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

So what's the setup exactly with NSWE? Is Nas the main money man, he seems to be the wealthiest, with Wes the sports team ownership expert and Purslow the sports team financial/legal brain (great CEO) 

It seems Sawiris is the one Purslow works with the closest as he is based in the UK. Edens has more of a hands off approach. I am taking that from an interview Edens did a few weeks ago.

17 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

Don't think I've ever seen him smile until yesterday (barring that awkward smile to camera in his first interview).

He looked like a big kid who couldn't contain his excitement even though his parents told him to try to keep a straight face. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â