Nassef Sawiris

NurembergVillan

If I've read it right he's sold 7.42% of a private jet company for $4.7bn

He was the 3rd highest shareholder, Bill Gates has the most shares and he was purely an investor

Hopefully great for us but it is **** mental how much money those with money actually have 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He was the 3rd highest shareholder, Bill Gates has the most shares and he was purely an investor

Hopefully great for us but it is **** mental how much money those with money actually have 

That's just 7.42 percent of the company as well, for 4.7 bill, bloody hell.

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Whole company is $4.7bn. His 7.42% is about $350 million. 

16 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Doesn't really make a difference for us though does it? FFP will always constrain us. NSWE have already shown to be willing to push that to its limits thankfully.

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times.

Does investment into infrastructure, count towards FFP?

If not, the good thing is, we know our owners have the finances to heavily invest in that, which in turn increases our income, value and so on.

So either way, still a win.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Egyptian billionaire Nassef Sawiris plans to accept a $4.7bn domestic takeover bid for his stake in the private jet company, Signature Aviation, according to sources familiar with the discussions.

https://dailynewsegypt.com/2021/02/22/nassef-sawiris-to-exit-signature-aviation-for-4-7bn/

Article is a bit contradictory. The quoted is the first sentence which means his stake is worth 4 BN approx. Hopefully that bit is correct so Messi and Mbappe can come through the door. Maybe we'll finally see Davis score....... 

Okay so totally unrealistic expectations by me seeing Davis score.

19 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

https://dailynewsegypt.com/2021/02/22/nassef-sawiris-to-exit-signature-aviation-for-4-7bn/

Article is a bit contradictory. The quoted is the first sentence which means his stake is worth 4 BN approx. Hopefully that bit is correct so Messi and Mbappe can come through the door. Maybe we'll finally see Davis score....... 

Okay so totally unrealistic expectations by me seeing Davis score.

If you google it and look at a few articles they all confirmed that his stake is worth $4.7 billion

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â