World Cup : Group H (Pol, Sen, Col, Jpn)

BOF

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Nice to see Higuita and Valderrama still sporting their haircuts! 

They are still rocking it. Come Thursday both Belgium and England could be trying not to to win and get Colombia in the second round.

Edited by The Fun Factory

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I had Poland as a dark horse :lol:

Look complete different than 2 years ago without Glik. Pazdan is a donkey

Krychowiak declining is massive issue for them. All the play went through him two years ago.

What a brilliant pass/assist from Rodriguez. Great to see a rampant Colombia side, and their fans are superb. Poland is literally next to Russia but they were outnumbered by about 4/1. Good goalie too.

• Like 1

My prediction for the final round is Colombia to beat Senegal and Poland to draw with Japan, which would suggest that for the second round at least we would be better winning the group than finishing second. Would also be harsh on Senegal. 

11 hours ago, Michelsen said:

How?

If you wish to get personal and question other people's beliefs or educational background please do it on a private message and not on a public forum. 

Alternatively, as previously mentioned, I am happy to continue a debate on the subject (rather than my competence) in a topic that relates to this rather than thread about World Cup group H.

3 hours ago, Mic09 said:

If you wish to get personal and question other people's beliefs or educational background please do it on a private message and not on a public forum. 

Alternatively, as previously mentioned, I am happy to continue a debate on the subject (rather than my competence) in a topic that relates to this rather than thread about World Cup group H.

My apologies. Tried to be funny, wasn’t succesful. 

• Like 1

I know it takes all sorts, and I know he’s been a good player for them.....but watching that wonderful wonderful display from Colombia ( yet again) I can’t help thinking it says so much about Villa that the guy we thought “ yeah well have some of that” about was Carlos bloomin’ Sanchez....?

By far and away the best team to watch for the 2nd Tournament running ( in my humble view).

19 hours ago, maqroll said:

What a brilliant pass/assist from Rodriguez. Great to see a rampant Colombia side, and their fans are superb. Poland is literally next to Russia but they were outnumbered by about 4/1. Good goalie too.

I agree

Spoiler

201406141034380600047-p5.jpg

• Like 3

I don't know if anyone is watching Japan v Poland (I don't know why I am) but Lawreson is by far the worst commentator I have ever heard.

How the heck did he get on TV?

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

I don't know if anyone is watching Japan v Poland (I don't know why I am) but Lawreson is by far the worst commentator I have ever heard.

How the heck did he get on TV?

We dont have to watch the game to know that ;)

• Like 1

Â