World Cup : Group H (Pol, Sen, Col, Jpn)

BOF

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

I don't know if anyone is watching Japan v Poland (I don't know why I am) but Lawreson is by far the worst commentator I have ever heard.

How the heck did he get on TV?

The only thing I can think of is he does it for free and brings his own microphone.  Our licence fee surely can't be paying for him to do this surely.

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We dont have to watch the game to know that ;)

I always knew he was poor, but some of the stuff he is coming up with is beyond belief.

Unreal.

I always knew he was poor, but some of the stuff he is coming up with is beyond belief.

Unreal.

Unreal.

11 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Unreal.

he's getting to the stage now where he's almost a parody and he knows it and the criticism of him is met with he doesnt have to be updated or move with the times because everyone should just appreciate that he's been around for ages and accept him, its pretty much the BBC in a nutshell

BBC football commentary really does seem to be a job for life

apart from the performance vs a very poor poland i havent seen anything to suggest that its worth throwing the Belgium game to avoid Colombia

if we're good enough to beat belgium then we're good enough to beat anyone in this group

Just now, Zatman said:

Senegal goalkeeper just doesnt look like a goalkeeper. Gloves about three times to big

He plays in Guinea's pro league so I can't imagine he is all that decent. Amazing the difference in quality of players in this Senegal squad. 

• Like 1

Do not want to face Columbia. Can see Falcao coming back to absolutely haunt us. The type of old school, wiley old striker, with one last great game in his legs, who would relish facing us and would take all the plaudits at the final whistle.

**** that noise.

1 minute ago, Czechlad said:

He plays in Guinea's pro league so I can't imagine he is all that decent. Amazing the difference in quality of players in this Senegal squad. 

That I was unaware but that is crazy but also why World Cup is great

11 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I take it back, he was behind the goalline when header happened

Â