World Cup : Group H (Pol, Sen, Col, Jpn)

BOF

Japan are a weird team aren't they. They don't seem to play well, but come up with a result and really, really never give up. 

Going to be a hard group to get out of. If Poland-Colombia produces a loser, they're out, and I'm backing Colombia to have enough quality to win that one. 

I’m praying for a Poland win, the missus was in a foul mood after the last game. 

Dont think they will though, think a 10 man Colombia did really well against Japan, if they can keep all players on the pitch then they will beat Poland easily. 

Edited by Ingram85

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I was gonna give this game a miss and go to bed but I'm starting to reconsider. Got a feeling it's gonna be a good one.

Its pretty much a knockout game tonight

Just now, coda said:

So many South/Central American fans at this tournament. How are there more Colombians than Poles at a game in Russia?

I was wondering whether Putin was worried the grounds were going to be empty because the European fans have been put off so subsidised some of the flights from that part of the world.  That may just be me stereotyping that there aren't a huge amount of wealthy people in Latin America though.  Anyway I think half the game so far has been spent on treating 'injuries'.

9 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I was wondering whether Putin was worried the grounds were going to be empty because the European fans have been put off so subsidised some of the flights from that part of the world.  That may just be me stereotyping that there aren't a huge amount of wealthy people in Latin America though.  Anyway I think half the game so far has been spent on treating 'injuries'.

Putin Airways :lol: I'm not sure anyone but England fans have been put off travelling. Would've been interesting had Ukraine qualified.

Â