Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

33 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Violence does cause dying - but possibly not to the same extent as the removal of clean water, medical supplies, access to foods and so on. The dying continues on one side of the fence regardless. 

It adds to it. That’s what the non-extremists have realised. It’s why Fatah and the PLO renounced it (plus perhaps self preservation).  I know we’re just chatting and none of us know remotely what the answer is and we’re just appalled at this never ending oppression and violence and brutality.  It’s all just criminal to the nth degree.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, magnkarl said:

I think you need to go and read about Islamic Jihad and Hamas. They’re essentially ISIS hidden in a country that really doesn’t need them. They took over power illegally from PLO to enforce extreme racial and religious laws themselves. Blandly isn’t making anything up.

Hamas are certainly not ISIS 

38 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Hamas are certainly not ISIS 

Again, go and read about Hamas’ aims. They couped the power of PLO in 2005 and since then it’s spiralled, also in part because of their extreme views. It’s in their bloody tenants to wipe out Israel.

Hamas is about as extreme as Isis, no matter what you may think about Israel. PLO and Fatah had aims, Hamas has nothing but violence as their only goals.

I don’t see how Hezbollah, Iran and Hamas thinks they’re going to win this. Israel has beaten them hands down in 5 wars so far, that was with Egypt doing most of the job

Iran together with Israel’s far right is the issue here, they keep funding this ever spiralling violence. It’s not going to stop unless you stamp out the ideas behind this idiocy.

Edited by magnkarl

Â