Marvel Cinematic Universe

mikeyp102

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Ok, so who is the chick with the hammer?

If only it was Kat Dennings. She has been underused in the MCU in my opinion. They sort of messed up her role in Wandavision after it looked like she was going to have an important role.

• Like 2

On 18/04/2022 at 19:44, Lichfield Dean said:

If only it was Kat Dennings. She has been underused in the MCU in my opinion. They sort of messed up her role in Wandavision after it looked like she was going to have an important role.

I can think of 2 magnificent reasons why we should have way more Kat Dennings screen time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I dunno, I'm not sold, still don't think it's violent enough or has enough of him suited up, I don't think there's enough action or even enough cool bits

Maybe I completely misunderestimated what this character is going in completely blind to him 

Edited by villa4europe

The more I think about it the more that that 5th episode is kinda brilliant. It's not going to some unprecedented place, the narrative device is an old, old trope, and what it shows isn't some brilliant new road for stories to travel, and it's broad stuff.

But this is ostensibly a Disney superhero show. It's taken some pretty heavy stuff, and made it weighty emotionally but appropriately for the kind of show it is still.

Isaac's performance(s) is (/are) brilliant. Truly brilliant.

That was fantastic.

• Like 1

It's nuttier than squirrel poop and I love that .  The lack of fighting is a major plus IMO as  there are a gazillion other shows where super powered folk punch each other. 

It's worth watching for Isaac's performance alone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Character for Dr. Strange 2 confirmed

Reveal hidden contents

Captain Carter

which is cool.

Complete guess here

Spoiler

She will be on the illuninati or whatever it is on the trailer with the 5 chairs, professor x and her are 2 of them, kilmongers black panther another and then Mr fantastic

Them throwing namor in would be the big secret I suppose 

Â