Marvel Cinematic Universe

mikeyp102

Sounds like a true representation of Wolverine would be a job for former CZW Heavyweight champion, one of of the Beaver Boys, and currently AEWs 'Johnny Hungee' - John Silver 

• Haha 1

I would bet my money on Chindie being right, it would be a joke that they bring him in to play wolverine from a different universe, the audience would have a chuckle and then they'd throw it away 

And I don't think I would put that idea past them 

Is it any crazier than the Tom Cruise as Ian Man from another dimension thing? 

58 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I would bet my money on Chindie being right, it would be a joke that they bring him in to play wolverine from a different universe, the audience would have a chuckle and then they'd throw it away 

And I don't think I would put that idea past them 

Is it any crazier than the Tom Cruise as Ian Man from another dimension thing? 

Tom Cruise would be perfect as Ian Man 🤣

• 3 weeks later...

Unpopular opinion time but I've just watched the latest Spider-man film and I thought it was a bit meh. I just can't get into the Tom Holland version of Spider-man and as for MJ and the chubby fella, they really get under my skin. The first two Tobey Maguire films are still my favorite version.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Unpopular opinion time but I've just watched the latest Spider-man film and I thought it was a bit meh. I just can't get into the Tom Holland version of Spider-man and as for MJ and the chubby fella, they really get under my skin. The first two Tobey Maguire films are still my favorite version.

To counter this, Tom Holland is easily my favourite Spider-man and Zendaya is easily my favourite MJ.

The side kick is meh but fine.

• Like 3

Tom Holland is the best Spider-man, even as someone who still hasn't seen No Way Home he is so far above the others on the showings leading up to NWH he's in no danger of falling down the rankings. He has the movement right, the earnest wanting to do right by everyone mentality without being Maguire's wet blanket, and has the cocky annoying thing down as well.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Tom Holland is the best Spider-man, even as someone who still hasn't seen No Way Home he is so far above the others on the showings leading up to NWH he's in no danger of falling down the rankings. He has the movement right, the earnest wanting to do right by everyone mentality without being Maguire's wet blanket, and has the cocky annoying thing down as well.

I know you want the proper experience and that but a good to watch NWH is out there... 

Edit - it's also not coming diseny or Netflix, they've signed a weird agreement over it with someone like starz, it gets a Sony home media release tomorrow so should be perfect 

Edited by villa4europe

5 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

For me I think he's fine as Spider-man but the movies have been pretty meh.

Watched No Way Home yesterday and started to lose interest halfway through. To begin with I don't care if Peter Parker and his friends gets into college or not but the whole thing was kinda uninteresting. Nice fan service with the cameos but it feels like they are running out of ideas and are just looking to get something, anything out.

Is Dr Strange supposed to be this incompetent?

1 minute ago, sne said:

For me I think he's fine as Spider-man but the movies have been pretty meh.

Watched No Way Home yesterday and started to lose interest halfway through. To begin with I don't care if Peter Parker and his friends gets into college or not but the whole thing was kinda uninteresting. Nice fan service with the cameos but it feels like they are running out of ideas and are just looking to get something, anything out.

Is Dr Strange supposed to be this incompetent?

This is the thing that kept me interested. The rest was fluff and filler.

Parker and MJ look about 12/13 years old with Holland whining all the time. I like my super heroes to actually be super. 

On 21/02/2022 at 18:45, Chindie said:

A pretty classic looking Wolverine (with the Jim Lee 'Tiger Stripe' costume)

419d2bab56a6720226fac93349ee1c5e.jpg

Short, hairy, extremely heavily muscled with gigantic arms, jaw like an anvil.

What would happen if Wolverine stabbed the Hulk in the head with his claws?  - Quora

Â