New Manager Speculation

maqroll

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Steve Bruce 2.0.

I think he would do worse than bruce in all honesty. if bruce were to leave i would rather take a gamble on a rebuilder like smith or harris than mccarthy 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 13:34, Demitri_C said:

Not for me, a manager from Lincoln City should not be managing our club next. If as you say we have faith with a manager who can rebuild for a few years I would go with Dean Smith. He somehow even when his better players leave, manages to make them even better. 

He seems to be good in the transfer market as well. Also he is very passionate and understands the size of the club. 

er like Graham Taylor ( via watford of course)....Ooops

So for those that are late for work .........this is the little resume of what we have come up with on the previous pages.....with varying degree's of humour, I might add.

• Marco Silva
  • Rafa Benitez
  • Dean Smith
  • Neil Harris
  • Sean Dyche
  • John Terry
  • Eddie Howe
  • Olof Mellberg
  • Vahid Halihodzic
  • David Wagner
  • Brendan Rodgers
  • Roberto Martinez
  • Alan Pardew
  • Harry Redknapp
  • a selection from the FIFA Handbook (Hiddink,Allardyce,Pellegrini,Flores,Guidolin & Heckinbottom...thrown in for nepotism, just kidding)
  • Chris Wilder
  • Carlos Carvalhal
  • Garcia
  • Mick McCarthy
  • Maradona
  • Claudio Ranieri
  • Ancelotti

There is a motley crew, for discussions at the next board meeting, with the odd exception of course.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 2

Brendan Rodgers is we got promoted would be brilliant, but it will never happen.

Realistically we can hope for Wagner, Silva, or Carvalhal if we get promoted. 

If we don't go up, then we are looking at Smith, Mellberg, McCarthy, or Terry. 

I think Marco Silva will be our next manager. Xia spoke highly of him after the pre season friendly. 

18 minutes ago, av1 said:

I think Marco Silva will be our next manager. Xia spoke highly of him after the pre season friendly. 

One can but hope ..... he can't afford to have one more short tenure in quick succession so he needs to pick his next project carefully... enter Villa ?! Available now ...He turned Hull style of play around instantly.... knows the English game.... understands in-game tactical management ..... oh and he isn't Bruce .... all boxes ticked.. !

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

So for those that are late for work .........this is the little resume of what we have come up with on the previous pages.....with varying degree's of humour, I might add.

• Marco Silva
  • Rafa Benitez
  • Dean Smith
  • Neil Harris
  • Sean Dyche
  • John Terry
  • Eddie Howe
  • Olof Mellberg
  • Vahid Halihodzic
  • David Wagner
  • Brendan Rodgers
  • Roberto Martinez
  • Alan Pardew
  • Harry Redknapp
  • a selection from the FIFA Handbook (Hiddink,Allardyce,Pellegrini,Flores,Guidolin & Heckinbottom...thrown in for nepotism, just kidding)
  • Chris Wilder
  • Carlos Carvalhal
  • Garcia
  • Mick McCarthy
  • Maradona
  • Claudio Ranieri
  • Ancelotti

There is a motley crew, for discussions at the next board meeting, with the odd exception of course.

It's still mind boggling for me how fortunate Newcastle were to pick up Benitez, and I would love for us to poach him, even though it won't happen.

It's almost as outrageous as the idea of Ancelotti coming here for a new challenge, it just doesn't really happen like that all too often.

16 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

It's still mind boggling for me how fortunate Newcastle were to pick up Benitez, and I would love for us to poach him, even though it won't happen.

It's almost as outrageous as the idea of Ancelotti coming here for a new challenge, it just doesn't really happen like that all too often.

He might " like the name ".......folk more famous than him do.:)