Blose pre match

Demitri_C

It's safe to say boga, magmoha, kletifveld, davis and gallagher will all be starting this one as all were left out yesterday. I think jota and che adams will play also.

If we keep the latter quiet they will struggle to create any chances for Gallagher. This is why i think jedinak should start this one ahead of bjarnasson.

For me bruce needs to also have more attacking options from the bench.  Grabban and green should be on the bench ahead of whelan and onomah

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I am going to be celebrating my bachelor party during this one :(

I stupidly booked a weekend away at a big house in Wales with the wife and a load of friends. What's more annoying, is that it's going to be one big piss-up all weekend, and my wife is pregnant so she can't even drink or go in the hot tub! Hopefully we'll find a pub to watch the game in. There better not be any rugby on at the same time as our game :ph34r:

One of my main worries about bringing in Jedinak, is that after 20-30 minutes he'll be shattered and sluggish and will give away a load of fouls by grabbing the sha players as they run past him. He needs to be told to be cautious in his defence play if it's anywhere near our box, or it could cost us.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Peter Bankes is the referee and this guy loves giving yellow cards out. Dished out a load to us against Leeds and loads to blose in same fixture. I am anticipating a red card in this one. 

At least he's not a Blues fan. He hates everyone!

I'm hoping for Jedinak to start. In the reverse fixture we were bullied in the midfield and won nothing in the air until Jedi came on at 60 minutes. Our normal tactics don't work well against physical opposition who like to break up the play with fouls, as show by the Shef Utd game recently which was a slog until the wonder goal. 

30 minutes ago, carewjust4u said:

We need to stop Jota, a nice Alan Hutton thunderblaster of a tackle in the 3rd minute please.

I'd actually put taylor back in for this match if we are looking at keeping jota quiet. Still don't think alioski has been right since taylor came up against him at Elland road. Was brilliant that night.