Blose pre match

Demitri_C

Make no mistake about it, we'll have to play to our very best to win this. Local derby games discount form or league standings and Blues always raise it against us. Add to that their recent good form makes for this to be a very tough game. Can't see Bruce changing much to the team. They'll no doubt target Grealish. It's important we get him on the ball as much as possible because he can hurt teams. We haven't had Jack available or in good form to face Blues for 90 mins since he became a first teamer so I hope he performs as well as he can for us as that would give us a decent chance.

• Like 2

To be brutally honest they got typically lucky today, three goals arising from shocking Wednesday goalkeeping/defensive mistakes and for the red card incident it should have been the jumped up little Nose toss-pot that got the red not the Sheff lad.

Forgot they had a replay too. But I think they will play a weakened side as us is their cup final. But having a game against man united next round surely they need to be thinking about keeping team that's winning?

look the reality is if we have players like snodds, adomah and grealish playing on top form blose will have no chance no chance at all. But we have look a little fiat last two games but grinded the wins out. 

Its 43k sell out and the blosers are in for a red hotel reception. Don't let us down boys.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wedge said:

To be brutally honest they got typically lucky today, three goals arising from shocking Wednesday goalkeeping/defensive mistakes and for the red card incident it should have been the jumped up little Nose toss-pot that got the red not the Sheff lad.

Yep, Wednesday were terrible. First 2 goals were comical to say the least, then they get a man sent off for being headbutted by a Blues player.  

Nevertheless, they'll be full of confidence and bang up for it. They look quite a big side in the middle of the park. Expect Jack to get a kicking.

Noooooooooo what the **** shit have we called this thread???????????? :bang:

You are now single-handedly and sole responsible for breaking our winning run!  :rant:

Agggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2

Four players will be sent off in the first half alone as Villa go 3-1 up at half time. Blouse pull it back to 3-3 with a goal on 87 minutes. Gabby comes on to volley a 30 yard winner in off the underside of the crossbar on 90+7 for a 4-3 win as Villa fans invade the pitch and then .......... I woke up !!!

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 2

It will be tough, and as we know from over the years, they could easily turn us over at Villa Park. I do think it will be a bit easier going than the game at the sty. Home advantage, and a bit more room to play our game in less hostile surroundings. We really should have enough quality to see these bandits off. Just **** win, that's all I ask. 

• Like 3

Last game we didn't have Grealish and I remember the game in the cup when we used him and ayew at half time and we completely dominated the game. Let's hope for same. Snodgrass was also not on fire like he has been recently.

Let's hope grabban is ready too as I think home debut he can be a handful

21 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Another Impressive win for them. Don't thinking will be easy and we certainly have to defend a hell of a lot better than that. Be tight but if we play well we should beat them.

Dont be fooled by it all. There was nothing impressive about that.

Schoolboy defending which gifted a team, who have struggled to score goals all season, 3 of them, and if you have not seen it on tv, gifts in football dont come much better than that !!!!!

Sheffield Wednesday are in free fall. 20th position in current form on the last 5 games....

Played 5 Won 0, Drawn 3, Lost 2, For 1, Against 6. Points 3.  

Bottom on current form on the last 10 games

Played 10 Won 1, Drawn 3, Lost 6, For 6, Against 14. Points 6.  

In there current run of good form, they have beaten Sheff Wed, Reading and Sunderland and Barnsley.......

I know a derby is a great leveller and they are on a decent run but we will be a different proposition for them that they have not faced in recent weeks........bring em on.