Blose pre match

Demitri_C

6 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

actually it didnt go down well. It seemed OK as I was saying it. But Mrs T's silent reaction says more than words 

Reminds me of the time I tried to equate the burden of shaving my face to that of child birth.

My wife didn't even CONSIDER the merits of my argument. Just shut me down immediately , SO unreasonable :)

• Haha 1

I have a bet going with my brother (he's a bin dipper), I think he looks like a genuine bell end for growing a beard, so said I could grow a better face fizzer than him, but between me and you, I hate the feeling of facial hair. That was just after the boro win and I (stupidly) said I wouldn't shave until we lost in the league, well boys n girls, I can happily say I'm developing dandruff in the f**ker!!! I'm not expecting to sharpen the Bic's on Sunday afternoon against these shit larks!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/7/2018 at 14:33, VILLAMARV said:

What a strike that was! did they get a late equaliser in this game? i seem to remember they did.

Its also funny how you can see JPA fixing his hair when DV has the ball out wide.

They all saying they going to target grealish and hutton to try get them sent off. That is typical blose tactic try win against ten men. we dont need that to win a game against them. in fact i dont think they have ever had  a red against us in my life time 

I just cannot see anything other than a Villa win Sunday, quality aside I think we have too many seasoned pros in the squad who know what this game means that lack of fight and aggression will not be an issue.

I also think it is good now we have an option in Grabban on the bench if in the second half (assuming he doesn't start) that we can mix it up and properly change the approach 

2-0 Villa for me.

• Like 1

We are undoubtedly the better side. We need to get in their faces from the start in a controlled manner, and press high up.

And we need to keep pressing if we go ahead, not this `have what we hold attitude'.

And good subs at the right time if our guys tire.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They all saying they going to target grealish and hutton to try get them sent off. That is typical blose tactic try win against ten men. we dont need that to win a game against them. in fact i dont think they have ever had  a red against us in my life time 

If, as posters have said, the ref is card happy, that could be advantageous to us.

18 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

From their forum, about talking to some Villa fans.:lol:

They've never sounded so nervous and insecure. Utterly broken on the inside. 

I said that Jota scored 2 goals the other day and I've never seen the blood drain quicker from somebodies face. They're shitting themselves. 

There's a strange feeling in the air in the build up to this one, unlike the previous few derbies. This upcoming one smells like 2003 and 2010. 

I asked them to watch our highlights against Sheffield Wednesday where we ripped them apart for 45 minutes. They haven't spoken to me since. 

They're worried. I told them it's only football and they burst into tears. 

This time Blues won't be reverting back to 1st gear in the second half. It will be fire and fury for the whole 90 minutes. 

Kill them Blues

Amazing how their narrative changes after wins against high flying Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland (we won't mention the Huddersfield capitulation) 

Cant wait now. Really looking forward to seeing JT lead us out in a proper derby at home to these wasters. Safe to say he wont have experienced anything like this at VP, think he'll be even more up for it if thats possible and see us through.

Last 3 home games has produced 11 goals for us, which is not bad at all and im expecting more of the same.

3-1 Grealish, Snodgrass, Grabban off the bench.

And if Gabby gets on or not, hopefully he will give us something to remember. Even if it is a Dion-style nut on Craig Gardner. :bang: 

:flag:

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Not with Hutton! 

Also if Grealish gets battered like we expect the ref wont help him 

You could be right, although the posters seemed to think this ref favours no one.

I just hope our guys keep their heads and remember they are the better side and should win this.

Bloody derbies though - there is always something unexpected and stupid. Hopefully any shit happening will favour us. 

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Cant wait now. Really looking forward to seeing JT lead us out in a proper derby at home to these wasters. Safe to say he wont have experienced anything like this at VP, think he'll be even more up for it if thats possible and see us through.

Last 3 home games has produced 11 goals for us, which is not bad at all and im expecting more of the same.

3-1 Grealish, Snodgrass, Grabban off the bench.

And if Gabby gets on or not, hopefully he will give us something to remember. Even if it is a Dion-style nut on Craig Gardner. :bang: 

:flag:

After chasing him up the pitch after the final whistle.

Ideal scenario.

And just daft enough to do it.

• Like 1

Let this be a total annihilation. They're being overly confident atm so let's abuse that. Both teams on form too, so that doesn't work in either teams favour. Well maybe the better team. Us.

Terrified of this fixture? Bring them on.