Blose pre match

Demitri_C

8 hours ago, Kingman said:

Noooooooooo what the **** shit have we called this thread???????????? :bang:

You are now single-handedly and sole responsible for breaking our winning run!  :rant:

Agggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First thing I thought. Some people just have NO idea... :rant:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Let's hope grabban is ready too as I think home debut he can be a handful

When Grabban signed my first thought was I'd like him in the team for this one - he'll get stuck in. Might even go OTT just to endear himself to the fans, which bar a red card would be pleasing. 

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

When Grabban signed my first thought was I'd like him in the team for this one - he'll get stuck in. Might even go OTT just to endear himself to the fans, which bar a red card would be pleasing. 

But who do you drop? That's the problem. I think hourihane and bjarnasson are not the biggest so blose will try the bulky tactics at the sty with the likes of ndoye and that cretin davis. Jedinak I think should start this one 

I would also have green and grabban on bench for whelan and onomah

• Like 1

Jedinak in for Birkir is only change I'd make. Tell Hutton if he gets sent-off his contract is gone regardless - don't be a t*t.

When the Holte is in full-swing we very rarely lose. It gives us a huge boost - especially because these days it's pretty rare. I'm confident but not complacent. Our players need to show a bit of arrogance on the pitch because we are better than them and shouldn't be brought down to their level, but full concentration needed because they'll be confident too and Jota finally scored who is definitely their best player.

Edited by gilbertoAVFC

Jedinak for Hourihane for me. I think Birkir deserves his place more than Conor - at this particular moment.

Not that I would expect complacency but perhaps it's good we got the sloppy nonsense out of the way v Burton. Rocket up the arses and just get the win by hook or crook

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Jedinak for Hourihane for me. I think Birkir deserves his place more than Conor - at this particular moment.

Not that I would expect complacency but perhaps it's good we got the sloppy nonsense out of the way v Burton. Rocket up the arses and just get the win by hook or crook

I agree BUT... I think it would be worth the physical gain having Jedinak in there.  Tough call really as Jota will float around our defence so having legs to track would be good, but think Davis/N'Doye/whoever else will be disruptive and Jedinak would handle that element better.

18 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Grealish to be the new Gabby against blues. I just hope they don't play it dirty an injure our most important player/s

You'd have to send 2 Huttons around the LHC to injure one Hutton.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/4/2018 at 08:24, Kingman said:

Noooooooooo what the **** shit have we called this thread???????????? :bang:

You are now single-handedly and sole responsible for breaking our winning run!  :rant:

Agggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 hours ago, mjmooney said:

First thing I thought. Some people just have NO idea... :rant:

After these posts I wondered who could have done such a thing. Then I realised it was Dem so at least we all know there's no way it was intentional :D

46 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I am lost

I think there was a bit of correlation a while ago between us losing/drawing and the pre match thread being called something different, like ‘pre match chitty chatty’. So it was callled ‘pre match thread’ again and we’ve been winning so people’s superstition is kicking in (But I doubt anyone is actually serious).

• Thanks 1