Blose pre match

Demitri_C

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I would have gone for Thor but can understand the thinking to play Jed. 

Same here, much rather have had Thor.

I think his mobility and urgency with the ball suits the way we've been playing. Jedi has other traits that will be useful but I think Thor makes us better.

Jenkinson in playing left back for them I think he isn't a lb. magoma fit fir them. Jota Adams on bench. They gave a lot of attacking options on the bench compared to us. We really should have had green on bench I feel

5 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Would have had Green instead of Whelan, but can understand Jedi in for this one. 

All day long. Hope Whelan don't get forced on, he is the accident against Bloose ready to happen.

Really don't trust him under pressure.

Edited by foreveryoung

I don't like it but I can see what he's thinking with Jed. It's a game we should be looking to dominate though. Thor is hardly a baller, but he's more likely to be part of controlling possession than Jed.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

No Davis either which is strange. Bruce must have been concerned too big occasion for him. Any news if Bruce is there?

Grabban has pretty much taken the spot of Green and Davis. I think it's more a case of if they aren't going to play then don't give them hope. I am sure they were told days ago that they will get their chance, but right now isn't the time.