Blose pre match

Demitri_C

8 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Yes but 1 heads after 6 heads in a row is a 1 in 2 shot, that’s the point.

The next match/coin toss isn’t affected by what’s happened before.

of course, that’s not strictly true in terms of football in which there are countless factors that influence the probability. but in regards to the OP that we are less likely to win because we have already won 6 in a row - as with the coin toss, that is not true - the next result is still 50/50.

You have to add in the calculation for probability, its not 50/50 any more

14 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Who cares about morale? Probability wise we would be more likely to get a result tomorrow if we had lost 6 in a row. 

So yes I would have much preferred that scenario because beating Blues is much more important than promotion. :ph34r:

I really don't think so.

Losing to them but then winning the next 8 games, tough choice.

4 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Yeh that’s what I said (or tried to). I just used 50/50 or 1/1 odds to make the simple coin analogy.

Ok maybe probability was the wrong word. 

No team has won 7 games in a row in the past 2 seasons. So it feels like the chances of us winning may have been more likely had we not won the last 6. 

Ok that aside I'm going for a 3-0 win. They won't be able to handle us! 

1 hour ago, John said:

Trevor Francis, Robert Hopkins, Kenny Burns, Joe  Gallagher, Pat van den Hauwe, Julian Dicks, Paul Tait, Noel Blake, Craig Gardner your boys are going to take a hell of a beating. 

A Second City derby win which will move us into second place, give us a seventh successive win and keep Small Heath just two points clear of the bottom three make it so Villa!

You can add Steven Knight to that list with his veiled Villa insults in Sneaky Blinders the blue nose scumbag. Needs to be shown how it is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IMPORTANT QUESTION

I would much appreciate your help, my brother is travelling from London and will be at the ground at avout 12.20. I have his ticket with me (lower north)

What is the latest you can get in? Can I pass his ticket to him through the barrier?

7 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

IMPORTANT QUESTION

I would much appreciate your help, my brother is travelling from London and will be at the ground at avout 12.20. I have his ticket with me (lower north)

What is the latest you can get in? Can I pass his ticket to him through the barrier?

I'd have a word with the stewards before you enter.