Pre match thread

roonst83

4 hours ago, GrassyNoel said:

We need a song. What rhymes with Karanka?

2-1 Villa. As much in hope as expectation. 

The only think that I can think of is a little bit naughty. 

SPANK HER 

• Haha 1

On 1/8/2018 at 11:38, Czechlad said:

I hope Elphick isn't dropped for Terry. Elphick has done very well and deserves to retain his spot. It would send a bad message to the rest of the team that even if you do well, you still won't play.

Well he did it. He'd rather have a half fit Terry than an in form Elphick. I really hope this doesn't bite us. 

Also this is really unfortunate for Elphick who has been playing very well. 

• Like 3

Just now, Czechlad said:

Well he did it. He'd rather have a half fit Terry than an in form Elphick. I really hope this doesn't bite us. 

Also this is really unfortunate for Elphick who has been playing very well. 

Absolutely.

He should have brought Terry on for last 30 minutes or something.

To be dropped to the bench is just shit and not a good message to send across to the rest of the team.

Jedinak injured then obviously. Relying on two 34+ year olds as our 'holding' midfielders is tricky. 

We could do with another left back if Hutton is our best option. 

This game relies almost purely on our ability to keep the ball and Scott Hogan exceeding expectations again. I'm not confident of either, but on the other hand Forest are fragile despite their win against Arsenal. 

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Absolutely.

He should have brought Terry on for last 30 minutes or something.

To be dropped to the bench is just shit and not a good message to send across to the rest of the team.

Had an excuse play Elphick again with Terry rolling his ankle 

Just now, PompeyVillan said:

Jedinak injured then obviously. Relying on two 34+ year olds as our 'holding' midfielders is tricky. 

We could do with another left back if Hutton is our best option. 

This game relies almost purely on our ability to keep the ball and Scott Hogan exceeding expectations again. I'm not confident of either, but on the other hand Forest are fragile despite their win against Arsenal. 

Should we look at shipping out Taylor or loaning out Green then since Hutton is our new solution to left back.