Pre match thread

roonst83

3 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Two straight clean sheets with Elphick in the team, and he gets dropped. Honestly you can't do much better than that. It's really bad man management and sends a terrible message to the team. 

With the news that we are close to the lad from UTD, it could point to Elphick leaving?

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

With the news that we are close to the lad from UTD, it could point to Elphick leaving?

Tuanzana aside and he has not signed yet AV1 and it is more about the fact he has been dropped after 2 solid performances.

If I was Elphick I would want away from this clown of a manager as quick as too.

Not a good move Steve!

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Hopefully Terry plays a blinder and we conceed zero on this basis.

Still a morale damaging statement that is being sent across to the others.

It is. It just shows that no matter how well you play, you will be dropped. Tells players not to bother.

• Thanks 1

How many times have we heard Bruce say that if your in the team and performing he won’t change it, the challenge is for the others to perform once they get in. How the feck does he then justify dropping Elphick. 

That is one bad message to give out, I hope that we win or Bruce is in for another rough ride.

• Like 3

Just now, smg said:

Two games and Elphick goes from being crap to the best thing since sliced bread. What happens if Terry has a nightmare and we win 4-3 ?

It's more the fact the message it sends across to others in the squad.

It does not look good if the Terry rolling his ankle statement is true either though?