Products you would like to see make a comeback

AvfcRigo82

36 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Customer: I'd like a couple of these piss holes, please. 

Waiter (shocked): I BEG your pardon? 

Customer: Piss holes. Look, here, on the menu. 

Waiter (looks): Oh, sorry, sir, it's a misprint. That 'P' should be an 'R'. 

Customer: Oh, OK, I'll have a couple of arseholes, then. 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

BK used to do a mushroom double Swiss burger.......amazing ! Then they stopped it and I could only find it at the aussie equivalent called hungry Jack's, when I was visiting family.

Now.....I can only find them in Singapore ☹️

• Like 3

11 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

This is going to be a bit of rant; frozen pizza in the UK went to absolute shit about 15 years ago and has never, ever recovered.  We used to have choice, GOD we used to have SO. MUCH. CHOICE.  Frozen Deep Pan essentially doesn't exist anymore, not properly.  They changed the recipe to Chicago Town at some point at the turn of the millennium and it's been cheapy cardboardy crap ever since.  How Goodfellas, perennially the ginger stepchild of frozen pizza choice, somehow survived and persisted to this day is a bafflement.  What the **** happened to McCain? And Freschetta?

The real pisser, you only have to step foot just outside the UK for vastly better choice.  We get, what, Dr. Oetker's "Ristorante" range over here and that's about it.  Have you seen the sheer number of varieties of friggin' frozen pizza the Doctor is peddlin' in your average European supermarket?  It beggars belief!  Proper Deep Pan, Stone-baked style, all the rest and it's all real good shit.  And don't even talk to me about how good the bloody Yanks have it.  GAH.

I agree. However, I raise you the Morrisons Best Spicy Milano Salami & 'Nduja pizza. Game changer.

Hold on to your butts:

Tooty Frooties, Spira, Fuse, Marble, Secret, Dream, Snowflake, Boost Guarana, Champagne Crunchie, Mint Wispa, Bits ice cream, Spangles, Toffo’s, Gino Ginelli Tutti Fritti Ice cream with colour changing plastic spoon, Trio, Start Cereal, Tab Clear, Sugar on the outside of Bourbon biscuits, Spring Onion crisps, Heinz Haunted House spaghetti shapes, Fiendish Feet yoghurts, 2p mini Dairy Milk machine, MG Maestro that actually works and doesn’t fall apart (seriously, it’s a good looking car with a fantastic dashboard, just terribly made), Manta Force, Cartoon Lunchboxes with flasks inside, Panda pops. 

• Haha 1

Triumph motorcycles.My first motorcycle was an Aerial Huntmaster,then I had 5 Triumphs one after the other.Make them popular again.I really cant understand all the fuss over Harley Davidson,if you ever rode a Triumph Tiger 110,no other bike would do. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Triumph motorcycles.My first motorcycle was an Aerial Huntmaster,then I had 5 Triumphs one after the other.Make them popular again.I really cant understand all the fuss over Harley Davidson,if you ever rode a Triumph Tiger 110,no other bike would do. 

Bob knew (although he did fall off it). 

PQUVXZAI4C2LP4V65TWWXC5RDA.jpg

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Hold on to your butts:

Tooty Frooties, Spira, Fuse, Marble, Secret, Dream, Snowflake, Boost Guarana, Champagne Crunchie, Mint Wispa, Bits ice cream, Spangles, Toffo’s, Gino Ginelli Tutti Fritti Ice cream with colour changing plastic spoon, Trio, Start Cereal, Tab Clear, Sugar on the outside of Bourbon biscuits, Spring Onion crisps, Heinz Haunted House spaghetti shapes, Fiendish Feet yoghurts, 2p mini Dairy Milk machine, MG Maestro that actually works and doesn’t fall apart (seriously, it’s a good looking car with a fantastic dashboard, just terribly made), Manta Force, Cartoon Lunchboxes with flasks inside, Panda pops. 

2p mini diary milk machine?

58 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Ermmm.  No need to wish, they are still being made.

Â