Products you would like to see make a comeback

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

What the holy frig is that?! I want it! 

Edited by Xela

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

What the holy frig is that?! I want it! 

Quattro. And everyone did want it....... Until they didn't 😁

Don't think I've ever been so excited to try a drink in my life after seeing that advert. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Why did NO ONE at Birds Eye say "just because we can do this doesn't mean we should do this"? 

They were lovely.

Yeah, so what if some kids had their faces, tongues and the roofs of their mouths burned to a crisp with hot molten ketchup? It's a small price to pay for a taste sensation like that. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Why did NO ONE at Birds Eye say "just because we can do this doesn't mean we should do this"? 

I can only assume the person behind this later became head of crust innovation at Pizza Hut.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Argh, these things were **** disgusting, even as kid I knew they were **** disgusting.  Christ, my brain had erased these from my memory, now I can almost taste them just watching that.  Horrible, horrible, horrible. :puke:

This is going to be a bit of rant; frozen pizza in the UK went to absolute shit about 15 years ago and has never, ever recovered.  We used to have choice, GOD we used to have SO. MUCH. CHOICE.  Frozen Deep Pan essentially doesn't exist anymore, not properly.  They changed the recipe to Chicago Town at some point at the turn of the millennium and it's been cheapy cardboardy crap ever since.  How Goodfellas, perennially the ginger stepchild of frozen pizza choice, somehow survived and persisted to this day is a bafflement.  What the **** happened to McCain? And Freschetta?

The real pisser, you only have to step foot just outside the UK for vastly better choice.  We get, what, Dr. Oetker's "Ristorante" range over here and that's about it.  Have you seen the sheer number of varieties of friggin' frozen pizza the Doctor is peddlin' in your average European supermarket?  It beggars belief!  Proper Deep Pan, Stone-baked style, all the rest and it's all real good shit.  And don't even talk to me about how good the bloody Yanks have it.  GAH.

I used to like rissoles as a kid, I'm sure Birds Eye made em. Then they just disappeared, forever. 

I'd like to know why. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I used to like rissoles as a kid, I'm sure Birds Eye made em. Then they just disappeared, forever. 

I'd like to know why. 

Customer: I'd like a couple of these piss holes, please. 

Waiter (shocked): I BEG your pardon? 

Customer: Piss holes. Look, here, on the menu. 

Waiter (looks): Oh, sorry, sir, it's a misprint. That 'P' should be an 'R'. 

Customer: Oh, OK, I'll have a couple of arseholes, then. 

• Haha 4

Â